Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Old   #661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Am working on it :P So yeah, I'm going to sell licenses for the tools from now on, and those with a license will get all of the new updates with features and stuff that I will be adding to the tools.
But I haven't fully decided on the price yet though, so I'd like to hear you guys input of what you deem a "fair" price for a tool like this ;-)
When could we expect the new " tool "

Old   #662

Bonge, don't do lifetime licences. If for some reason you stop developing people are gunna get maad & want money back for some thing they already benefited from if u quit the project #PBDO

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #663

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotPG View Post
When could we expect the new " tool "
Soon™. I just had to add a license system to the tools and I need to finish the last updates to the GG tool. Should be done pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Bonge, don't do lifetime licences. If for some reason you stop developing people are gunna get maad & want money back for some thing they already benefited from if u quit the project #PBDO
Thanks for the advice, and don't worry, I wont (:
Old   #664

Sorry,

were can I find the new version off it, I have the 1.0.3 , and someone tell me they are a new version, but it dont update it himself

Regards

Old   #665

https://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?ht..._Gate_Tool.zip

You can find this on page 1
Old   #666

Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3

There is no new version?
Old   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe775 View Post
Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3

There is no new version?
Nope, the newest GG tool version is 1.0.3.
Old   #668

The tool's "Spins before using multiplier" option isn't working for me.It keeps spinning until it has 6 multiplier.Any way to fix this?
Old   #669

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidrafan View Post
The tool's "Spins before using multiplier" option isn't working for me.It keeps spinning until it has 6 multiplier.Any way to fix this?
If you have more paralel requests than 1 in settings, it will not use it properly.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #670

i wait for the New Tool
Old   #671

i have a question. i use this in tandem with DOB. my question is, is there a way for the gg tool to build the gate once the bot is done with the gate already built? another question, ive gotten an error for trying to build a gate while the bot is still finishing said gate. is there a way to keep the gg tool from just stopping once this error occurs? or build gate and hold of on outting it on the map until bot is done doing the gate?
Old   #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedcarnage View Post
i have a question. i use this in tandem with DOB. my question is, is there a way for the gg tool to build the gate once the bot is done with the gate already built? another question, ive gotten an error for trying to build a gate while the bot is still finishing said gate. is there a way to keep the gg tool from just stopping once this error occurs? or build gate and hold of on outting it on the map until bot is done doing the gate?
Yup this is actually a new feature that I've implemented in the new 'premium' version of the tool, which will make the tool keep spinning after a gate has been completed.

Unfortunately there has been some issues which have delayed it from being released, but for the people were interested in this new update and wants a license for it a little sooner - just send me a message on Discord.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #673

It's not work for me. I start the tool and It's say this error: 0xc000007b. I have Windows 7. I tried on other computer with windows 10 and It's already worked... What I have to do for fix this problem?
Old   #674

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit2.0Hunter View Post
It's not work for me. I start the tool and It's say this error: 0xc000007b. I have Windows 7. I tried on other computer with windows 10 and It's already worked... What I have to do for fix this problem?
This helped in the past, I think it should still work, try it:
https://msoos.wordpress.com/2010/09/...rror-solution/
Old   #675

Hello
I just got a random shower thought
can you merge all the three tools in one ?