Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Old   #631

elite*gold: 0
what are the best settings?

why does it not use x2 multipler with request 6 or lower

Old   #632

The Black Market: 173/0/0

I have the following problem (look at the video). I set it to do 5er clicks till 4 parts left, that works if there are 4 parts remaining on beta or gamma, not if alpha is 30/34. Also, I set the spins at the begginning to the exact same amount of EE's. Now, I started to click with the pattern, but it doesnt reduce the "Spins" by 5, when it clicks 5 Spins, it only reduces the extra energies.

Can you try to fix that please ?

Old   #633

elite*gold: 39
Hello,

I need to say, your programm works pretty well, i download it some hours ago, and it works like a charm, I love it already, good job and keep it on! rate 5/5.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #634

where dosid?

Old   #635

Received Thanks: 2,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10122 View Post
where dosid?
You have 2 options:
1st: Put your nick+password and press login
2nd: Watch the video i put on the spoiler + put your server shortcut (example ge1) + your sid and press login
Old   #636

I understand, want to enter through the SID, I'm afraid the username and password
Old   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
REPAIR IT
Your tool causes lag when used in gate. Why and could you improve that?
Old   #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10122 View Post
I understand, want to enter through the SID, I'm afraid the username and password
SID is Sesion ID btw
Old   #639

@BotPG It's not the tool causing lag,its just clicking while being in a gate,can do the same without using the Tool and you will also get lag in gates,most common in the Hades Gate,when other players are clicking aswell,the whole gate can crash,so nothing to do with bonge's tool
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #640

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,501
Feature requests

First of all Ive been using this Tool for months and its so amazing, never had any problem and always saved my ass on GG events when the real materializer on DO backpage wasnt working or was slow af or when I didnt have time to spend on pressing one button like a monkey but there are few more features I would consider as useful (for me and for DOB users for sure)

-Make us to be able to possibly change the window size, you cant make the screen/window of the GG tool smaller even tho it would be useful to make it smaller especially e.g. for VPS users cuz the screen on vps is smaller (not on all vps), 1/2 of my screen is taken by GG Tool even tho I would want to see few more things on the screen on my vps so that would be pretty cool to be able to drag and resize the window by simply pressing and puling the corners like in all programs

-Add some possibilty to be ticked like some box saying:
Send "prepare jump" every x minutes [ABG]
it could also be made maybe different way but what Im talking about is that I would like to be able to bot 24/7 with DOB + GG tool spining without having to set up mouse macro to spin so it could do gates all the time without me having to check it every few mins, this way if it would send prepare jump button every few minutes it would continue spining after some gate is placed (least thats how its working in 1.02) in the latest versions I saw there was some problem with it that it didnt continue spinning after gate was placed but not sure.

I can understand if it wont come just some improvements are always cool keep up the great work ur doing for the community

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #641

When I use parallel request the multipliers are not used after x2 and I feel like I waste more uridium, is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
Old   #642

Everybody should donate Bonge for his awesome tools.
I like epete's ideas
Why don't u think about create a premium version of the GG tool? i'd be interested on buy it
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #643

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelinPorta View Post
When I use parallel request the multipliers are not used after x2 and I feel like I waste more uridium, is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
Ofc it can not work perfectly when you set more paralel requests connect ur brain to the rest of ur body and try to think why maybe you will find out, thanks. Btw you dont loose much and if you feel like you do then set to x2 multiplier you cant have both tho
Thanks
1 User
Old   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Ofc it can not work perfectly when you set more paralel requests connect ur brain to the rest of ur body and try to think why maybe you will find out, thanks. Btw you dont loose much and if you feel like you do then set to x2 multiplier you cant have both tho
I only use 2 parallel request btw... And I did say that I use x2 multiplier. If this feature doesn't work perfectly there sould be a warning then... I know this tool is for free and it makes gates so much easier to build, I'm thankful for it but I'm just saying.
Old   #645

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
First of all Ive been using this Tool for months and its so amazing, never had any problem and always saved my ass on GG events when the real materializer on DO backpage wasnt working or was slow af or when I didnt have time to spend on pressing one button like a monkey but there are few more features I would consider as useful (for me and for DOB users for sure)

-Make us to be able to possibly change the window size, you cant make the screen/window of the GG tool smaller even tho it would be useful to make it smaller especially e.g. for VPS users cuz the screen on vps is smaller (not on all vps), 1/2 of my screen is taken by GG Tool even tho I would want to see few more things on the screen on my vps so that would be pretty cool to be able to drag and resize the window by simply pressing and puling the corners like in all programs

-Add some possibilty to be ticked like some box saying:
Send "prepare jump" every x minutes [ABG]
it could also be made maybe different way but what Im talking about is that I would like to be able to bot 24/7 with DOB + GG tool spining without having to set up mouse macro to spin so it could do gates all the time without me having to check it every few mins, this way if it would send prepare jump button every few minutes it would continue spining after some gate is placed (least thats how its working in 1.02) in the latest versions I saw there was some problem with it that it didnt continue spinning after gate was placed but not sure.

I can understand if it wont come just some improvements are always cool keep up the great work ur doing for the community

I'm not sure about the first suggestion, it might take a lot of effort to get working properly with the current way it's set up, not sure though so I'll look into it :-)

The second suggestion, with removing the need for a macro, will be included in a future version. Also, please tell me if the newer versions are not behaving like you would want it to, then I can fix that

And PS: I sure hope you're not trying to summon the devil on me with that donation :P Thx though ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Everybody should donate Bonge for his awesome tools.
I like epete's ideas
Why don't u think about create a premium version of the GG tool? i'd be interested on buy it
;D
Yea, I've been thinking of doing something like that for some time now actually. I'm thinking for the time forward there will be a new 'premium' version with new features and stuff like that.

Thanks
2 Users