Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Reply
 
Old 12/07/2017, 04:19   #691
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
error again

The tool didnīt start again.




Sorry now it works again.



MASO1974 is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 09:56   #692
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 6
It says update complete use the new files but where can I find the new files? help please
”Delete the old files and use the new ones”
how? where? doesn't work


grimreaper13 is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 12:37   #693
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 344
Received Thanks: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper13 View Post
It says update complete use the new files but where can I find the new files? help please
”Delete the old files and use the new ones”
how? where? doesn't work
In the same folder as the tool. There should be a new .exe with the newer version in the filename.
Bonge<> is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 13:00   #694
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
In the same folder as the tool. There should be a new .exe with the newer version in the filename.
there is no new .exe in the folder thats the problem


grimreaper13 is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 15:18   #695
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 344
Received Thanks: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper13 View Post
there is no new .exe in the folder thats the problem
Check your antivirus then, it probably blocks it.
Bonge<> is offline  
Old 12/13/2017, 17:38   #696

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
I keep getting this error 24/7, I log in GG tool and press generate - it starts spinning and after like 30 spins it shows this and I have to press OK and press generate again to make it work again.

Nothing is working to stop it - tried to restart PC, restart account, restart GG tool etc... Any help?



Btw: My network connection works just fine cuz DOB aint showing any issues and is not dropping also speedtest.net didnt show anything weird.
epete is offline  
Old 12/13/2017, 23:16   #697
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 344
Received Thanks: 1,183
Weird. Have you also tried on other servers? I'm not sure if it could be because of a problem on DO's side or if it's actually the tool this time :P
Bonge<> is offline  
Old 12/14/2017, 04:12   #698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
I keep getting this error 24/7, I log in GG tool and press generate - it starts spinning and after like 30 spins it shows this and I have to press OK and press generate again to make it work again.

Nothing is working to stop it - tried to restart PC, restart account, restart GG tool etc... Any help?



Btw: My network connection works just fine cuz DOB aint showing any issues and is not dropping also speedtest.net didnt show anything weird.
I have the same problem. itīs on germany 1
MASO1974 is offline  
Old 12/14/2017, 08:07   #699

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
Yup Germany 1 (DE1), I didnt try different servers. But as another guy also gets it it could be DO side issues I guess.
epete is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2017, 09:57   #700
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 344
Received Thanks: 1,183
Alright. I'll look into it, just let me know if it gets fixed by itself.
Bonge<> is offline  
Old 12/14/2017, 12:42   #701
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,018
Received Thanks: 2,510
Some servers are having issues in the backpage. I don't think that it is tool related
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2017, 22:31   #702
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Alright. I'll look into it, just let me know if it gets fixed by itself.
error 1

error 2

thats what i get, no antivirus
omg-its-undertaker is offline  
Old 12/16/2017, 22:46   #703


 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg-its-undertaker View Post
error 1

error 2

thats what i get, no antivirus
this should be an darkorbit related issues.

somehow the darkorbit servers are not stable.
PNTX is offline  
Old 12/17/2017, 05:07   #704
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Worked fine until today - An update error occurred: 299

Nevermind. After 10 times open/close the app, it's working finally lol.
FlavDo is offline  
Old 12/18/2017, 04:53   #705
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavDo View Post
Worked fine until today - An update error occurred: 299

Nevermind. After 10 times open/close the app, it's working finally lol.

to me happend the same problem, fix please :l


TonyEarth is offline  
Reply



« HADES GATE | [Darkorbit] Daily Bonus Bot »

Similar Threads
[Release] Galaxy Gate v.1.0.0 [Video Tut]
08/31/2016 - DarkOrbit - 21 Replies
So after some time, i have decided to release my first version of the Galaxy Gate Generator. I have spend some time on this and it works with the basic of the CMS started by XDR1 and followed up by boxxy. A lot has happen and it ended up with...
[Release] Galaxy Gate Clicker by NoCheatImPGM & Dr.Toni
08/15/2013 - DarkOrbit - 104 Replies
Hey Guys We have a new tool for you here :) I think the name explain the tool :D Instructions: 1. Enter your Name 2. Enter your Password
Galaxy Gate Generator: Zufallsprinzip oder doch System?
06/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollte euch mal fragen ob ihr wisst, ob der Galaxy Gate Generator ein Zufallsprinzip oder doch ein System ist? PureGewalt schrieb mal, dass alles programmiert ist, also kein Zufallssystem! Wisst ihr da mehr? Falls nicht,...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.