Sometimes the Android version crashes and we loose everything we have farmed , im not the only one who have that problem , all of my friends have that too
Windows 8 audio libraries has some terrible issues.
When you first launch 0.4.2 and newer on Windows 8 (not 7, just 8) follow these instructions:
1. In menu, click on settings in top right corner
2. Turn off aliens sounds (normal sounds are okay)
Any plans for multiple lasers on attack? How about increased attack range? It seems like the range is really close, considering the resolution increase.
AsunaChidori: Whole graphical lasers need little remake. So maybe yes. About range, I am increasing it little bit in nearly every update. It seems ok for me but I'll maybe increase it by few pixels .
Now I am going to really start work on npc players and (maybe) little remake of NPC AI, so they wont be one npc with 50 lives like it sometimes is in GGs.
Go on quests and select on the quest you want to accept, then click on the image on the right, that changes depending to the quest itself (an alien or a raw material)
NewGen will turn Beta when NPC players and new space come into game.
I don't know date, but when NewGen has these features, it'll probably become Beta...
EDIT: I am tired today. I'll try to do something tomorrow!
AsunaChidori: Whole graphical lasers need little remake. So maybe yes. About range, I am increasing it little bit in nearly every update. It seems ok for me but I'll maybe increase it by few pixels .
Now I am going to really start work on npc players and (maybe) little remake of NPC AI, so they wont be one npc with 50 lives like it sometimes is in GGs.
The problem is that aliens always seem to hit you in GGs, Unless this was intended? I would love to see a mixture of FE and non-FE NPCs. All the clones (Remixes) always have just full FE or Ultra FE and it's pretty boring. You pop a few then die, pop a few and die, etc.
Guys, I have just realized that it is not maybe so unreachable to make multiplayer! I don't know if I'll do it from this source but I think right now that it really is possible. I'll let you know about it later and I am sorry to all people which I "screamed" at.
I have a suggestion: don't make only one server, make a thing like "Counter Strike", i mean everyone can host a server, while you hold a masterserver which lists all active servers