Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Second Banwave

Discussion on Second Banwave within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/30/2014, 12:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallenAngel View Post
except that palavia has a pattern....
which pattern? It dont have got any pattern. Random moves, random times, random windows localication... Maybe you know better the code of palla by palavia than palavia =), as he said all in palla by palavia is randomized
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Banwave 15/10
01/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 142 Replies
/* So today they closed 7k accounts. Post here if you were banned, what did you do/how did you use the bot. */ // Update 1/11: another 7k accounts were banned one hour ago. Leave a comment if you were/weren't banned.
EU BANWAVE??????
09/17/2012 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
wtf is this all of my accounts got banned and on most of them i didnt even get 1 dc/error code i made a brand new account, used cabalengine's range & aoe hack got to lvl 12 today left it on training dummy boom when i get home BANNED will it be impossible to hack in cabal?!
About Banwave !
08/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hi I wanna ask 1 question ? Now all account is permanent banned ? or banstage 1 and 2 is continue ? sorry for my english
Banwave?
10/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hello epvp.. 5 of 7 accounts have been banned all lvl 18,3 of them with ibot license.. All accounts got all packets include premium gold... it was a very expensive thing .. anyone of you get banned?
Is there a new banwave ?
06/29/2011 - DarkOrbit - 27 Replies
I see a lot of post who say i'm banned a new banwave have been realise ?