Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU BANWAVE??????

Discussion on EU BANWAVE?????? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU BANWAVE??????

wtf is this all of my accounts got banned and on most of them i didnt even get 1 dc/error code
i made a brand new account, used cabalengine's range & aoe hack got to lvl 12 today left it on training dummy boom when i get home BANNED
will it be impossible to hack in cabal?!
Old 09/17/2012, 15:22   #2

IP or software/hardware ID bans.
Old 09/17/2012, 15:30   #3

i dont think GM's would ban for hwid / ip match cuz they'd ban me permanently on all accounts one of my high lvl chars will be unbanned in few days

i think they can detect if aoe/range/nsd/ncd address is changed / client reports to server if skills hit too many mobs

that are just guesses, there could be million ways but i doubt they'd ban for hwid / ip match
Old 09/17/2012, 15:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drax189 View Post
i dont think GM's would ban for hwid / ip match cuz they'd ban me permanently on all accounts one of my high lvl chars will be unbanned in few days

i think they can detect if aoe/range/nsd/ncd address is changed / client reports to server if skills hit too many mobs

that are just guesses, there could be million ways but i doubt they'd ban for hwid / ip match
As far as i know loooooooooooong time ago they said that they have set timers for skills. If a skill is casted too much and doesn't match the cooldowns then it gets logged.
If i was them i'd do the IP/ID ban with a script running once a day, just to annoy those who try to hack, make them waste a few hours and then crush their dreams.
Old 09/17/2012, 15:50   #5

omega explained

close pls
Old 09/17/2012, 15:52   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Use Omega's thread to discuss the ban waves.

#Closed
Closed Thread