I've decided to make a pixel bot, why? because I was tyred of working on the ps, so I said: "Orde, bitch, other people, I'm going to make a bot", and they said: "Ok, tell me when you're back", and I said: "Ok I'll start now", and the said: "Ok, tell me when you're back", and I said: "You've already said that -.-", and they said: "And you didn't started working on it" and I said: "I'll start now" and they said: "Ok tell me when you're back" and I said: "Fuck you -.-" and I started working on the pixel bot
So, how does this bot works?
Well... the logic is a bit basic, search for a pixel in the screen, and if it found a pixel, click it, sleep 1 second (bad timmings ;D) and click on the minimap, sleep 10 seconds and click again in the minimap :P
I know I gotta improve the logic, but... hey, it's on beta
How to use the bot:
-Clean cache (Trust me, it's necessary).
-Open VorTex (it's included in the folder).
-Open DarkOrbit Client.
-When it's loaded open IBot PB.
-Place the mouse in the TOP LEFT corner of DarkOrbit Client.
-Wait 5 seconds...
-Place the mouse in the BOTTOM RIGHT corner of DarkOrbit Client.
-Wait 5 seconds...
-Place the mouse in the TOP LEFT corner of the minimap.
-Wait 5 seconds...
-Place the mouse in the BOTTOM RIGHT corner of the minimap.
-Enjoy botting
As I know here are lot of people who needs a video, this is the videotutorial
-Palladium (Actually you can collect palladium by playing a bit with resources.xml)
-Kill aliens
-Collect ore (why not?)
-Change map
-Improve logic (of course!)
-Make GUI (not hard with Netbeans or a plugin for eclipse )
-Make stats
Good job manulaiko I have for you one idea about create GalaxyGate Bot (Add this feature )
If you do think about making this please make it your last objective(: i would prefer a bot that can collect good instead of adding a lot of functions before each one works good
And good job on bot I'm liking what I see good luck on this bot
I can still see your ingame name, check the vid again xD
I know I'm an *******, what did you expected?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT
I'm happy to see you use vBot xD
btw what do you use for pixelsearch in java? sikuli?
Yeah vBot is cool
for the pixelsearch I made an algorythm from 0 (I've never heard about sikuli, what's that?).
My algorythm calculates the area with 2 Points object and makes an screenshot of that area, parse the pixel to int and the screenshot to an int array.
Navigates throught the array and if the current pixel is the right pixel returns a Point object with the coordinates
None of both: Java
why?
Because AutoIt sucks and my pixel search algorythm takes 1 - 2 seconds to find the pixel in c#
Because Autoit sucks, and because the Autoit .dll you used in the past was worst than AutoIt
I wish you good luck with your bot
Palavia, if you read this, AutoIt sucks, but your bot is perfect
[RELEASE] UserID finder by Manulaiko 04/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi!!
I present to you the new way to get the userID of an user (if you're smart enought you can hack the account, don't pm how because I won't reply you -.-)
Instructions:
-Put the profile link of the user in the text-box
-Click the button
-Wait
-Done
[RELEASE] Old DarkOrbit Remix PS By Manulaiko 03/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 37 Replies Hi!!
As long time ago there was a thread with the old spacemap.swf I've decided to make a privateserver, I've used Icon's 8 CMS and database, the emulator is made by me, it's hardly commented and you can start learning with the source.
I've made it long time ago but as don't have internet to put it online I've decided release it, hope someone can do something good with it ;)
Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!v8hnSToT!eO4DHx1O18oeWiaNBOx YsVBhZsMuJ9cZbscyBH0EIzs
CabalSEA OpenBETA Release!! 03/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Finally, CabalSEA OpenBETA release...
anwyays, anyone know the address for combo and skill??