for the pixelsearch I made an algorythm from 0 (I've never heard about sikuli, what's that?).
My algorythm calculates the area with 2 Points object and makes an screenshot of that area, parse the pixel to int and the screenshot to an int array.
Navigates throught the array and if the current pixel is the right pixel returns a Point object with the coordinates
I tried making vBot in java first but that didn't work very well . Sikuli is a language written on java(like python i think) and it's designed to automate tasks, so it has imagesearches and pixelsearches, and there is a library to use with java as well I think.
None of both: Java
why?
Because AutoIt sucks and my pixel search algorythm takes 1 - 2 seconds to find the pixel in c#
same as any other pixel bot
getPixel in C# is the wrong way to search for pixels very fast in the language. it does take 1 -2 seconds like you said. why did you not use lockbits for that? it will return your pixel in 10-20 milliseconds. anyway. you use java. thats fine too. JVM isnt as efficient as C# compiler when exectuing programs. but oh well.
EDIT: your ship and account name are clearly visible. you mightttt wanna fix that. otherwise u get banned.
I need this information:
-BonusBox collection time
-Palladium collection time
-Prometium collection time
-Endurium collection time
-Terbium collection time
I need this information:
-BonusBox collection time
-Palladium collection time
-Prometium collection time
-Endurium collection time
-Terbium collection time
I use ~180 milliseconds for bonusbox(with a random range).
why have a timer? why not just have the next event trigger when it has been collected and the display message shows up on the screen? much easier and efficient to do that
like you said you are waiting on a timer. of 180 miliseconds to wait for the collection to be preformed. you could instead just wait until it is finished collecting. say you are getting a bonus box that has 200 credits in it. instead of waiting 180 miliseconds. you instead wait until account credits get 200 added to them. or some variation of account info is changed. this may not be the best/easiest for boxes. but for NPC (you mentioned before you were adding npc hunt) this is definitely the way to go.
like you said you are waiting on a timer. of 180 miliseconds to wait for the collection to be preformed. you could instead just wait until it is finished collecting. say you are getting a bonus box that has 200 credits in it. instead of waiting 180 miliseconds. you instead wait until account credits get 200 added to them. or some variation of account info is changed. this may not be the best/easiest for boxes. but for NPC (you mentioned before you were adding npc hunt) this is definitely the way to go.
Putting a perfectly tested timer is faster, because there will always be a delay between the message and the collection. But for npc it would be very stable indeed.
[RELEASE] UserID finder by Manulaiko 04/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi!!
I present to you the new way to get the userID of an user (if you're smart enought you can hack the account, don't pm how because I won't reply you -.-)
Instructions:
-Put the profile link of the user in the text-box
-Click the button
-Wait
-Done
[RELEASE] Old DarkOrbit Remix PS By Manulaiko 03/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 37 Replies Hi!!
As long time ago there was a thread with the old spacemap.swf I've decided to make a privateserver, I've used Icon's 8 CMS and database, the emulator is made by me, it's hardly commented and you can start learning with the source.
I've made it long time ago but as don't have internet to put it online I've decided release it, hope someone can do something good with it ;)
Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!v8hnSToT!eO4DHx1O18oeWiaNBOx YsVBhZsMuJ9cZbscyBH0EIzs
CabalSEA OpenBETA Release!! 03/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Finally, CabalSEA OpenBETA release...
anwyays, anyone know the address for combo and skill??