I present to you the new way to get the userID of an user (if you're smart enought you can hack the account, don't pm how because I won't reply you -.-)
Instructions:
-Put the profile link of the user in the text-box
-Click the button
-Wait
-Done
Because, knowing the players User ID allows you to be able to hack there account.
Because, knowing the players User ID allows you to be able to hack there account.
No it doesn't.
ID means Identification. It's just a identification number for the support and admins, to search the user on a better way in the Admin Tools or/and through MySQL.
Searching the username, if it contains special characters would be horrible.
Anyway a quite nice program. I also made something like this earlier.
[RELEASE] Old DarkOrbit Remix PS By Manulaiko 03/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 37 Replies Hi!!
As long time ago there was a thread with the old spacemap.swf I've decided to make a privateserver, I've used Icon's 8 CMS and database, the emulator is made by me, it's hardly commented and you can start learning with the source.
I've made it long time ago but as don't have internet to put it online I've decided release it, hope someone can do something good with it ;)
Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!v8hnSToT!eO4DHx1O18oeWiaNBOx YsVBhZsMuJ9cZbscyBH0EIzs
[Release] S4 League Dmg Finder 11/25/2009 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies http://www.badassbadges.co.uk/images/i-love/cock-3 8mm.jpg
[Release] MobInfo Finder (Everyone can use it) 03/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies Tired of guessing the health, damage, defence or even mesh of a monster? Use my program to get it all very quickly!
All monsters are included!
Re-made design ( Not that much better )
Better code
Enjoy.