None of both: Java
why?
Because AutoIt sucks and my pixel search algorythm takes 1 - 2 seconds to find the pixel in c#
I´m not quite sure but remembering my old pixel bot 2+ years ago in VB or C#, doesn´t really matter, it was more or less the same slow speed. But I thought of an idea I had that time when I stopped the project to make it much more faster.
I did not look at yours cause I read it a minute ago but you thought about deviding the screen in x pixel large (or better small) rectangles and scanning each at same time in threads and just checking if x% of the rectangle has the colors of the box?
The rects should not be much bigger than a box to do that.
Well, many threads, I know. It was just a thinking I had in that times after I stopped mine. Maybe I will test it or you want to test that way (if you did not already do it :P).
My pixel search makes an screenshot of the area and search for the pixel in that screenshot.
It doesn't search pixel by pixel ofc, that would be slow (slow but faster than 1 second), it makes a random number between 1 and 10 and use it as the counter.
It would be something like
Code:
r = random.nextInt(9) + 1;
for(int i = 0; i < imgArr.length; i++)
{
Point p = new Point();
//give coordinates
return p;
}
This give a faster process and more secure because it doesn't clicks in same pixel all the time.
But I'm woing to improve it to find the closest match near the ship (center of the area)
Putting a perfectly tested timer is faster, because there will always be a delay between the message and the collection. But for npc it would be very stable indeed.
the C# bot that i am releasing this weekend does that. i also have it use a timer do the delay like you suggested. but i made the timer so it would run for a different amount of time on every computer. my only problem is i cant figure out how to circle the npc. otherwise it kills them all fairly well
When I try to get the source of DarkOrbit's page with Java idk why but I get the source of login page, and not internalStart.
I've tried to do it with php but the resulting string is empty.
The url is "http://". $_GET["server"] .".darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalStart&dosid=". $_GET["sid"];
Please help me Manu i dont know how to change the bonusbox style for your PB and it doesnt change automaticly. The bot is Flying random but doesnt collect boxes because he dont find the Pixel from the box2.
the C# bot that i am releasing this weekend does that. i also have it use a timer do the delay like you suggested. but i made the timer so it would run for a different amount of time on every computer. my only problem is i cant figure out how to circle the npc. otherwise it kills them all fairly well
There must be a mathematic formula that gives you the position of the next point of a circle, so you can run it in a loop and circle around the middle of the screen, eventually the npc will stand in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko
in java is like this:
Code:
// specify the host, protocol, and port
HttpHost target = new HttpHost(Main.server + ".darkorbit.bigpoint.com", 80, "http");
// specify the get request
HttpGet getRequest = new HttpGet("/indexInternal.es?action=internalStart&dosid="+ Main.sid);
//Execute Request
HttpResponse httpResponse = httpclient.execute(target, getRequest);
//Save resource
HttpEntity entity = httpResponse.getEntity();
//Go to fuck
Login with COM?
Code:
WB.Navigate("darkorbit.com")
While wb.readyState != 4 || wb.document.readyState != "complete" || wb.busy ; wait for the page to load
Sleep, 50
wb.document.getElementById("bgcdw_login_form_username").value := Username
wb.document.getElementById("bgcdw_login_form_password").value := Password
wb.document.getElementsByClassName("bgcdw_button bgcdw_login_form_login")[0].click()
There must be a mathematic formula that gives you the position of the next point of a circle, so you can run it in a loop and circle around the middle of the screen, eventually the npc will stand in the middle.
If you need a circle function for your gameplay you can use the Darkorbit Helper Manager, even if it is quite old and its servers are down -> slow start
[RELEASE] UserID finder by Manulaiko 04/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi!!
I present to you the new way to get the userID of an user (if you're smart enought you can hack the account, don't pm how because I won't reply you -.-)
Instructions:
-Put the profile link of the user in the text-box
-Click the button
-Wait
-Done
[RELEASE] Old DarkOrbit Remix PS By Manulaiko 03/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 37 Replies Hi!!
As long time ago there was a thread with the old spacemap.swf I've decided to make a privateserver, I've used Icon's 8 CMS and database, the emulator is made by me, it's hardly commented and you can start learning with the source.
I've made it long time ago but as don't have internet to put it online I've decided release it, hope someone can do something good with it ;)
Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!v8hnSToT!eO4DHx1O18oeWiaNBOx YsVBhZsMuJ9cZbscyBH0EIzs
CabalSEA OpenBETA Release!! 03/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Finally, CabalSEA OpenBETA release...
anwyays, anyone know the address for combo and skill??