I am going to be making a pixel bot soon, but I want to know what you, the community, want in the bot.
What will be added:
Streuner/Lord Killer
Bonus Box Collection
Warning Bar (enemy bar) settings (1 enemy in x-2 will run to port, or 2 enemy(you can set this yourself))
Auto-reconnect if disconnected or server restarts.
Repairs 95% HP.
Revives at base, at portal, or on the spot.
So, my pixel bot do palla, box, and NPC in all map.
All is finish excpet palladium. If you want, cause it's stupid to have to same bot, we can be associate.
Give me your skype
It's really complicate to do with a pixel bot ... maybe ... impossible.
Pff hmm its not "imposible", true very difficult but I think that if you make a good AI logic its possible. It will just take a loot of time to code it
Pff hmm its not "imposible", true very difficult but I think that if you make a good AI logic its possible. It will just take a loot of time to code it
Yeah, but, sometimes, the bot don't arrive to lock immedialty the NPC ( cause low computer or lagging of darkobit )
So, the bot will be shot really fast.
I think that will be possible to dot that only with socket TCP/IP but now, we can have a bann ( and i'm not to much good for do that )
So ... i said ... that's impossible to do that with pixel bot and with AutoiT.
No.
More time for make pallaidum and bonus box.
Make a pixel bot, it's not only click on the pixel.
It's too repair, graphic interface of the bot, test to running the bot ...
So ...
Making DarkOrbit Dock, Need suggestions + pics ! 01/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies Hello guys :)
Today I started making a DarkOrbitDock, Instead of using browser all the time, you can just open this, press a button, and wait some time, then from this app, you can open your account and map. The dock at present can do the following :-
Open the your DarkOrbit account into your default browser.
Open the your DarkOrbit account's Client Map into your default browser.
Bid on desired item for desired amount.
Sends desired skylab resources with the click of a button.
Spams...
[Need Suggestions] Making a private server 10/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies Hello everyone,
So I have been thinking recently about remaking a new private server once again. Reason behind this is the fact that I have time to actually do something now that my work schedule has completely changed for the better I will be able to interact with the Eudemons Private Server community here on Elite Pvpers yet again. So I was going to ask you the people what would you would like in a private server. Say you like a low rate server or a high rate server. Simple...
Help with making a pixel-based script 02/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey, I'm writing a pixel-based script and I need a C code that checks the color of a specific pixel.
Can anybody please post or give me a link to such a code?
ty ;]