Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Suggestions] Making a private server

Discussion on [Need Suggestions] Making a private server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Suggestions] Making a private server

Hello everyone,

So I have been thinking recently about remaking a new private server once again. Reason behind this is the fact that I have time to actually do something now that my work schedule has completely changed for the better I will be able to interact with the Eudemons Private Server community here on Elite Pvpers yet again. So I was going to ask you the people what would you would like in a private server. Say you like a low rate server or a high rate server. Simple suggestions such as gradual leveling and things of that nature. I would ask politely that there be no flaming here. These are simple suggestions that I feel will help me get closer to my goal which is making something that everyone will be happy with.

Thank you for all of your future suggestions, Have a nice day. Also don't get this [PM]Death[GM] guy mixed up with me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 05:58   #2

Hey Bro..
If You Wanna Join My Server As A GM Or PM
I Have No Problem But You Will Have To Tell Me First..
Whats Your Exp with EO and what can you do?
TY ..
and im not trying to copy ur name btw.
its my name in my p-server
Old 10/07/2011, 07:03   #3

The meaning of this discussion was to get ideas of a server and what the people would like.

I can do a few things here and there.

Database- Translate, Code, etc

Web - Html

Others - Learning C++ at this very moment.

Things along that nature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 14:16   #4

Okay Can You Code For Me In My Private Server. For GM Position or even PM
code. and design and so on
if you would like
we can do everything together
Join DeathGod.6 123 Hamachi Room
and donation u will get 30% too
so awaiting ur reply
TY
Old 10/14/2011, 06:48   #5

Hey Death - if u want some1 to work with, Demon Gaming can offer you creative designs including animated and non-animated logos, database management, server and forum moderation, and we can create custom staff programs to make things a lot easier.
If you would like help, please email us at:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2011, 08:40   #6

elite*gold: 540
the idea is to get something the other servers do not have in order to make yours original(anyone can download a database and just call it a new server and most do)
and in these cases it would depend strictly on what players join your server and how they interact with you and your staff mostly that will decide if your server does well or not....

the way around this is to design some things yourself make some new quests, edit the design on your casuals, edit your client, edit your pets and add ones other people dont have, make new monsters build new cities, make new maps, insert a new class or weapon type, etc... these are just a few of the ways some people have managed to make their server original.. unfortunately though most people who are working on something will not give out their ideas freely until after they have tried them and used them on their own server.. so dont get discouraged if not too many people reply with ideas for you that are new, it just means you will have to be creative and think up some things yourself that no one else has..... long story short the more things you add or edit to something other than what they are to begin with the more people will like your server because it is different
good luck in your search and if you are looking for ideas you can look here and see what some other people have done and it might help get things going