Today I started making a DarkOrbitDock, Instead of using browser all the time, you can just open this, press a button, and wait some time, then from this app, you can open your account and map. The dock at present can do the following :-
Open the your DarkOrbit account into your default browser.
Open the your DarkOrbit account's Client Map into your default browser.
Bid on desired item for desired amount.
Sends desired skylab resources with the click of a button.
Spams a single GG sping or non-stop spins.
Starts production of selected tech item.
Buy desired amount of ECO -10.
Buy cloak with the click of a button.
What you want should be mentioned in a settings window.
This dock is a small size, dock like draggable always on top window.
Screenshot :-
So I need your suggestions on what more features to add like the ones above. ( Please do not suggest things related in-game like antistealth etc. I might add a button to Open DOHT. )
Also If possible, anyone can make nice images to replace these text buttons .
Make it alwaysontop. Add window where i can write sid and it will open game window without any other (like tool to jump on ??? map by gahn). Add Clan button.
It is always on top of course .
You need to login via tool by the login system based on : username, password, server and program saves this data, so no need to login everytime, get sessiond id and enter it, which is much much better, convinient, ability to reconnect .
Clan button.. hmm lets see others' opinion on it then I will add it .
Hello good pictures you might include an auto AIM aliens and ships? certainly one more thing the tool all in all the AutoClick not going configure all the settings but then I deleted some idea?
Can you explain better? What kinda bot, which bot..?
Keep in mind its not gonna mess with something in game its like a sidebar / dock... So player can use while playing.
Yes ofcourse, i mean that you can create a button which it opens a desire bot as PBDO Bot, Kbot, IBot and so on, and the selected account logs into the bit automatically..
[Need Suggestions] Making a private server 10/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies Hello everyone,
So I have been thinking recently about remaking a new private server once again. Reason behind this is the fact that I have time to actually do something now that my work schedule has completely changed for the better I will be able to interact with the Eudemons Private Server community here on Elite Pvpers yet again. So I was going to ask you the people what would you would like in a private server. Say you like a low rate server or a high rate server. Simple...