This is the stupidest game I've ever played, and I played a lot.
Tighten and fix their buggy game, even I can and attack when attacking me, no words, ****.
Is the spacemap down? I signed up and while back and was palying fine but now spacemap loads for 10 seconds then comes up with red text (which stays on the screen for like a split second) which says something Failed
hi linkpad;
7th in the game my ship. The name stayed in bug, ship can not log in. The ship's name ★★★ - İs My xD . please just change the name of the ship.PLEASE HELP ME!!. Change the name of the ship's enough for me.
hi linkpad;
7th in the game my ship. The name stayed in bug, ship can not log in. The ship's name ★★★ - İs My xD . please just change the name of the ship.PLEASE HELP ME!!. Change the name of the ship's enough for me.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator