I need to inform you that Palavia is going to be offline for some time. As you can see , the creator of our so loved bot, has been offline for a few days. I can't really tell you what happened, but I guess he has problems with the internet connection. Hopefully it's just that, because 11 people died yesterdays from the storms, and many lost their homes.
I'm very sorry for spamming. I felt like I should inform you.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY LICENSES UNTIL HE'S BACK.
I do not know from where you got such non-sense story, but I will ignore it.
for all YOU CAN BUY LICENSEs with no problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by florin3011
i dont know. i just unrar the original archive, update the bot and run. and the ship doesnt collect, i think it doesnt recognize palladium, only moves on the map.
unrar to new directory, not same
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolG89
Sorry guys, but the mail with palla by palavia premium when comes? yesterday i bought it
1h to 12h, also depends very much if you follow the instructions
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriele9494
hi! i bought palavia on 17/02 but when i updated it one week ago, my antivirus deleted the file. do i have to buy it again or i have to wait? is the premium version stable? thank you
you just need to extract again the archive given by email, and next time to turn off the antivirus if you dont know to add an exception, as already say everytime when is an update
i know and others ask this question but i have little another question
pixel bot isn 't opening on me 10 days now and not only on me but and to my friend we use the other 2 months it work nice but now it tell only come back in 24 hours
its only for the free or and for the premium ??
it has close ?? it will work again ??