You last visited: Today at 06:23
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
06/19/2014, 21:57
#4501
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by
backplayerr
someone tell me please i bought 5 days ago a paysafe 10,- i send it to
but till now they dont send me the premium bot!
how works this ? i have checked the paysafe that i bought they have take 10 euros i thought it was 7 euros ? i have send alot maild and invited the bestbots skype they have accepted me but no answer !! no bot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BolG89
Sorry guys, i have buy premium of palla by palavia from bestbots and now? What i have to do?
If you didnt followed STEP1
I suggest you do
06/19/2014, 22:18
#4502
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 4
bestbots i follow step1..My ask is this: the mail with palavia premium get in e-mail that i put on this box?
06/19/2014, 22:21
#4503
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
If you buy palavia premium by paypal, i suggest you to buy it from palavia him self for a faster way!
06/19/2014, 22:26
#4504
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Roby966
If you buy palavia premium by paypal, i suggest you to buy it from palavia him self for a faster way!
I have already purchased it from bestbots with paypal... is a problem?
06/19/2014, 22:34
#4505
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BolG89
I have already purchased it from bestbots with paypal... is a problem?
Nope xD
06/19/2014, 22:35
#4506
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Hi I want to buy palavia premium but I am banned because I abused the program (I didnīt pay the premium version) Im sorry and Iwant to buy her bot
06/19/2014, 23:03
#4507
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by
εl-MIŋєro
Hi I want to buy palavia premium but I am banned because I abused the program (I didnīt pay the premium version) Im sorry and Iwant to buy her bot
I hope nobody will let you buy it, learn from what u did.
06/19/2014, 23:04
#4508
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
εl-MIŋєro
Hi I want to buy palavia premium but I am banned because I abused the program (I didnīt pay the premium version) Im sorry and Iwant to buy her bot
Aaawwhh
pm Palavia
06/20/2014, 11:26
#4509
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
hi! i bought palavia on 17/02 but when i updated it one week ago, my antivirus deleted the file. do i have to buy it again or i have to wait? is the premium version stable? thank you
06/20/2014, 17:43
#4510
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 4
Sorry guys, but the mail with palla by palavia premium when comes? yesterday i bought it
06/20/2014, 18:04
#4511
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BolG89
Sorry guys, but the mail with palla by palavia premium when comes? yesterday i bought it
Check your paypal email, otherwise mail palavia
06/20/2014, 18:09
#4512
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
Check your paypal email, otherwise mail palavia
Thank you very much
06/20/2014, 22:16
#4513
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
the ship doesnt collect palladium, only moves to the map
06/21/2014, 02:26
#4514
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by
florin3011
the ship doesnt collect palladium, only moves to the map
Isn't new palladium texture or something like that?
06/21/2014, 07:57
#4515
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
i dont know. i just unrar the original archive, update the bot and run. and the ship doesnt collect, i think it doesnt recognize palladium, only moves on the map.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:24 .