You last visited: Today at 03:02
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
06/23/2014, 02:45
#4531
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
SCAM OR LAZY ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bestbots_support
If you didnt followed STEP1
I suggest you do
I HAVE READ ALL WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!! BUT THEY HAVE SCAM ME !! ORR THEY FORGOT TO SEND ME THE PREMIUM BOT TO MY EMAIL!!
HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM ? THEY HAVE MY PAYSAFE USED !!
06/23/2014, 05:12
#4532
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Roby966
Well, if you have a service.. You prefer do a thing better for who payd or who can use it for free?
#ThinkBeforePost<3
Hello,
Thanks for your question. My name is Blahblah9 and I'll be your contact person for this process.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have dealt with this issue accordingly.
Sincerely,
Blahblah9
--
Bigpoint Support
Bigpoint GmbH
Drehbahn 47-48
20354 Hamburg | Germany
Fax: +49(0)40.88 1413-906
CEO: Heiko Hubertz
Business Registration: HRB-Hamburg 94148
06/23/2014, 10:30
#4533
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by
backplayerr
I HAVE READ ALL WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!! BUT THEY HAVE SCAM ME !! ORR THEY FORGOT TO SEND ME THE PREMIUM BOT TO MY EMAIL!!
HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM ? THEY HAVE MY PAYSAFE USED !!
You must speak with BestBots directly and stop spam here!
Contact them by skype or pm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
blahblah9
Hello,
Thanks for your question. My name is Blahblah9 and I'll be your contact person for this process.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have dealt with this issue accordingly.
Sincerely,
Blahblah9
--
Bigpoint Support
Bigpoint GmbH
Drehbahn 47-48
20354 Hamburg | Germany
Fax: +49(0)40.88 1413-906
CEO: Heiko Hubertz
Business Registration: HRB-Hamburg 94148
I always hated Darkorbit support
06/24/2014, 00:06
#4534
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
after update in the premium version appear Missing DLL. please update your program.. why this ?
06/24/2014, 07:06
#4535
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 41
when free version will be avible ?
06/24/2014, 12:07
#4536
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 765
Received Thanks: 131
If i unrar the new exe unlimited version say" you are not able to use it or just too late ," while when i open th old unlimited all goes fine exept it doesn't collect pall
06/24/2014, 22:01
#4537
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 961
Received Thanks: 194
YOU need a very good pc to bot on palla?? This pălăria Crash or other problem on premium?
06/24/2014, 22:30
#4538
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[19:44:04] goliath-desing
YOU need a very good pc to bot on palla?? This pălăria Crash or other problem on premium?
Nope, if you can just run darkorbit smoothly in 5-3 for some hours, it gotta be fine
Even my pc, which is fricking old, can handle it easily ^^
06/24/2014, 22:36
#4539
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 961
Received Thanks: 194
Who îs better for bot...w8 or w7 ?(x32)
06/24/2014, 23:14
#4540
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[19:44:04] goliath-desing
Who îs better for bot...w8 or w7 ?(x32)
I've used palla by palavia on both windows' and I have to say 7 is a better choice.
06/24/2014, 23:18
#4541
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 961
Received Thanks: 194
OK thx
my laptop îs Acer aspire 5252 is good? For bot with 1 acc? 100 Mbps speed net
06/25/2014, 12:23
#4542
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,020
Received Thanks: 212
With the last update the bot is slower for me, its me or...?
06/25/2014, 13:02
#4543
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 522
Received Thanks: 341
No, it's for everybody...it's harder for the bot to find the new palla, especially when it's moving...however you can manage swf files to make it faster
06/25/2014, 14:26
#4544
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
Можно такой вопрос когда Активируется не премиум версия а простая. Там написано при обновлении что 24 числа а сегодня уже 25 и до сих пор Ofline.
06/25/2014, 14:35
#4545
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dima454564564
Можно такой вопрос когда Активируется не премиум версия а простая. Там написано при обновлении что 24 числа а сегодня уже 25 и до сих пор Ofline.
English, plz )
Пока платная версия нормально не заработает, бесплатную не выпустят.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:03 .