You last visited: Today at 04:01
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
10/04/2015, 10:09
#6661
elite*gold: 490
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,150
Received Thanks: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
you mean format my PC ?
or change the whole windows (using win 7) to win 8 or later maybe ?
long time ago i was using wind 8, and received same error, now i have wind 10 and work perfect
10/04/2015, 13:05
#6662
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
muss windows auf englisch sein dammit der bot funktioniert?
was ist dieses alpha bzw kronos portal
10/04/2015, 13:58
#6663
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by
I l l u m i n a t i
I can get up to 7 hours screen-on time on my device, and i don't give a single **** of my battery since I can replace it, so it will run 24/7 while charging
When I think at phone/smartphone, I am not at home recharging it, what is the purpose of smartphone then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
Hi =) I bought the bot one year ago (lifetime purchase) ... [/B]
contact the person from who you bought to provide you a new version to test before reinstall something
10/04/2015, 22:29
#6664
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Anti-Ban ?
last year i got my account banned cause of using this bot
any idea how to avoid getting ban ?
any technique ? or any special settings ?
10/05/2015, 00:13
#6665
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
last year i got my account banned cause of using this bot
any idea how to avoid getting ban ?
any technique ? or any special settings ?
Weird. Try using the screen instead of the minimap. That's more how a real player would do it imo.
10/05/2015, 04:18
#6666
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,002
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
last year i got my account banned cause of using this bot
any idea how to avoid getting ban ?
any technique ? or any special settings ?
As melikhan said. Also I'd not recommend you to bot more than 2-3 hours without a break. The more breaks, the safer you bot!
10/05/2015, 15:35
#6667
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
How much palla does the bot collect in 1 hour if you have the premium version from 5 euro? 2500? 3000?
10/05/2015, 16:41
#6668
elite*gold: 650
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by
97hallo97
muss windows auf englisch sein dammit der bot funktioniert?
was ist dieses alpha bzw kronos portal
Nein muss es nicht
Das sind die Ringe über deinem Rang
Die brauch der Bot damit er dein Schiff besser erkennt
10/05/2015, 23:30
#6669
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Silverrr1
How much palla does the bot collect in 1 hour if you have the premium version from 5 euro? 2500? 3000?
Mine collects like an average of ~2200 per hour with aegis.
10/06/2015, 05:05
#6670
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 5
I need to .rar file again. I missplaced it and my antivirus ate up all the files in the regular folder. Can you send me it again? I mailed the email with all my details
10/06/2015, 11:44
#6671
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Free Version shows me : Missing DLL Please update your program! ...What can be the problem?
10/08/2015, 17:45
#6672
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
ero
[/STRIKE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
Disable your antivirus
i off antivirus program but again the same error taking?
10/10/2015, 15:58
#6673
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is it safe ? virustotal shows 21/56
10/10/2015, 18:02
#6674
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
I delete antivirus program but again this error?
10/10/2015, 19:13
#6675
elite*gold: 650
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by
drops22
Is it safe ? virustotal shows 21/56
Yes it is
but you must disable your antivirus when you start it.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:01 .