You last visited: Today at 07:15
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
09/29/2015, 18:41
#6646
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ƥeşħσ
stop antivirus and install again. wtf dis name lel
the problem is occurring
what can I do?
(((
09/29/2015, 19:00
#6647
elite*gold: 650
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by
andreda19
the problem is occurring
what can I do?
(((
Go on the first post from palavia!
And do what he says
09/29/2015, 19:18
#6648
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
To OP
Make an Android device version of palavia and I'll pay even 30 EUR for palavia (you can use IMEI instead of HWID for licenses).
09/29/2015, 22:25
#6649
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by
I l l u m i n a t i
To OP
Make an Android device version of palavia and I'll pay even 30 EUR for palavia (you can use IMEI instead of HWID for licenses).
You have new technology of battery ?
This is the first flaw which I saw in your idea, there are really more
09/30/2015, 19:42
#6650
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
free version, cannot select second screen cannot start it does not read screen call it on it has a lot mistakes
09/30/2015, 23:48
#6651
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bubblespaiky
free version, cannot select second screen cannot start it does not read screen call it on it has a lot mistakes
What's your screen resolution?
10/02/2015, 13:38
#6652
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
how solution
10/02/2015, 15:47
#6653
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
masterdiem
how solution
Disable your antivirus
10/03/2015, 15:12
#6654
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bestbots_support
You have new technology of battery ?
This is the first flaw which I saw in your idea, there are really more
I can get up to 7 hours screen-on time on my device, and i don't give a single **** of my battery since I can replace it, so it will run 24/7 while charging
10/03/2015, 15:21
#6655
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
One Year Ago
Hi =) I bought the bot one year ago (lifetime purchase) ... I returned to play dark orbit a week ago, now i remembered that i have a bot in my email, i kept copy of it in my email (as u instructed) ...
When i tried to download it and install it, it gave me the following error:"This program has been interrupted by a Fatal COM Error."
any idea how to solve such problem ??
10/03/2015, 19:35
#6656
elite*gold: 490
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,150
Received Thanks: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
Hi =) I bought the bot one year ago (lifetime purchase) ... I returned to play dark orbit a week ago, now i remembered that i have a bot in my email, i kept copy of it in my email (as u instructed) ...
When i tried to download it and install it, it gave me the following error:"This program has been interrupted by a Fatal COM Error."
any idea how to solve such problem ??
yes, change your windows
10/03/2015, 23:32
#6657
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
why i got a message that the bot is a malware when i scan the winrar?
Qihoo 360
10/04/2015, 01:06
#6658
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
97hallo97
why i got a message that the bot is a malware when i scan the winrar?
Qihoo 360
It's not. Trust me. This thread wouldn't be alive if it was (pretty obvious, don't you think?).
10/04/2015, 02:18
#6659
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
conteaza
yes, change your windows
you mean format my PC ?
or change the whole windows (using win 7) to win 8 or later maybe ?
10/04/2015, 03:34
#6660
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SaraWilliams
you mean format my PC ?
or change the whole windows (using win 7) to win 8 or later maybe ?
Windows 7 is the OS which is compatible with this bot... so yea, windows 7 it is. If you have problems, try mailing palavia (IN DETAIL) about it:
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:16 .