Isn't a Citadel better then the Goliath? I mean, if you compare a fullspeed Goli to a fullspeed cita then the difference in speed equals 12 units. That's nothing. But the 550.000+50.000(PilotSheet)HP are huge vs the 306.000HP(inclusive PS) from the Goliath.
If I use the Cita with Heartformation I have 720.000HP(!!!). The shield is the same as the Goliath as the Generators are in the drones. I would even change some shield vs LF-3 due to the 8 less laser slots from cita.
What do you think?
That's right, but aliens stay like 5-10 mins at a ship, especially when there aren't many people playing at that moment. (yes, I've experienced this)
Also, a citadel is slow. I'm all about speed and surviving as much as possible so that's why I'm going with an aegis elite
That's right, but aliens stay like 5-10 mins at a ship, especially when there aren't many people playing at that moment. (yes, I've experienced this)
Also, a citadel is slow. I'm all about speed and surviving as much as possible so that's why I'm going with an aegis elite
Speed: Cita 528 vs 540 Goli. There is nearly no difference.
My Goli just can't survive against a Anni with x1. I need a tank. Because my server is really empty.
Speed: Cita 528 vs 540 Goli. There is nearly no difference.
My Goli just can't survive against a Anni with x1. I need a tank. Because my server is really empty.
I know the difference is few. But after a long period of botting with both ships, you will see that the goli has collected far more
I 've been using the palavia one year have a full account LF4 elite 48 to 16 all havock all herkules Total full ,, ,, I have an account peke all havock all herkules ,, 20 LF4 ...... nothing without improvements in the peke has 1 million 900 thousand and 800 thousand uris x4 ,,, thanks to palavia ....
if you want a version that works better pays a premium version Do not be silly ,, ,,
Hi i have a question get you guys never a ban while you used the bot? and if yes how long you used the bot per week in hour.
If you got no ban how long you used the bot in the week per hour.
Hi i have a question get you guys never a ban while you used the bot? and if yes how long you used the bot per week in hour.
If you got no ban how long you used the bot in the week per hour.
Sry for my bad englisch
Nobody has been banned for using palavia.
The safest way to bot is max 10 hours/day and 5-10 minutes long breaks.
hello, I have got a problem. My bot doesn't attack pirates anymore. I look to 5 aliens and 5 minutes long my ship doesn't attack the aliens. Is this an unknown problem? Will this be fixed? what can I do byself?