Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Box-Update -> Solution

Discussion on Box-Update -> Solution within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/30/2012, 21:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
I was normally getting 20k a night with boxy, but I was cloaked. So I should be uncloaked with my pet collecting too? what about my drones, if they get destroyed that is a waste of sooooo much Uri and the best map for this?
Old 09/30/2012, 23:11   #17

yup joker pretty much nailed it.
once you get "famous" you can forget about a peaceful life in the orbit.
Old 10/01/2012, 01:33   #18

Yes but if you are scared of being reported just keep in mind that it is not allowed to complain or report somone on the darkorbit forum
Old 10/01/2012, 08:28   #19

elite*gold: 79
Not true
Old 10/01/2012, 11:03   #20

Yes but botting uncloaked has more chances of ban....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4 League Pen solution (group solution) Nr.2
04/04/2012 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Mein Vorschlag an euch: Bitte Meinung und erfahrung über dieses Thema teilen danke Die meisten haben PEN-probleme ,deshalb würde ich dies 2 Vorschläge vorschlagen(Man kann beides benutzen) Im Siege Mode gibt es extra items die dir deine HP/Muni usw. Verbessern erhöhen etc. 1.)Nun im Siege Mode gibt es auch ein Pen item.Es gibt dir nur 5 Pen aber man kann die Value von diesem Item ändern.Sozusagen keine 5 Pen sondern 1000 Pen. 2.)oder man erhöht die Drop ratte von diesen Pen-Items ...
Battlefield 3 Update #2 Probleme [Solution]
11/05/2011 - Battlefield - 3 Replies
Da ich selber Probleme hatte mit dem neuen Update von Origin für Battlefield 3 (#2 Update) werde ich nun einen alternativen Weg zeigen wie ihr es Updaten könnt. (Normalerweise sollte es einfach im Game Manager Updatbar sein, geht leider nicht immer !) Ihr müsst nur Origin öffnen, einen Rechtsklick auf Battlefield 3 und "reparieren" auswählen. Anschließend überprüft Origin eure Battlefield 3 Daten auf beschädigte Datein und danach wird es nochmal automatisch geupdated! Ich hoffe es...
TSRO Update error problem-Solution (possibly)
08/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Okay, so i looked around and saw a bunch of people were having the update error problem with a couple diffrent errors, I think i know the reason, it is because you guys (including me) are/were using the loader so it modded the host files because if you open your host files it will say this (or it is for me). 127.0.0.1 localhost ::1 localhost So, I think you just have to mod them back, though if someone could tell me how to put the original ones back in and what they are that...
TSRO Update error problem-Solution (possibly)
08/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okay, so i looked around and saw a bunch of people were having the update error problem with a couple diffrent errors, I think i know the reason, it is because you guys (including me) are/were using the loader so it modded the host files because if you open your host files it will say this (or it is for me). 127.0.0.1 localhost ::1 localhost So, I think you just have to mod them back, though if someone could tell me how to put the original ones back in and what they are that...