Okay, but it must be hard for you writting big project without intellisense. I think you can convert it to VS 2012 RC project, then you will get prompting the code.
VS 2010 Pro has Intellisense, it's a good time saver. Plus the way Microsoft designed their stuff has saved my **** a couple times. Some times computer freezes up on me while im coding because I have soo much stuff open, like 10 tabs on internet, Two projects files, bots running testing, and I never lost a single line of code. Visual studio will stop responding, shutdown and start back up and pick up right where I left off.
In other news, the last 20 people who registered on my forum just got put in the BETA group. You can loggin and have access to the whole site now + download the bot.
VS 2010 Pro has Intellisense, it's a good time saver. Plus the way Microsoft designed their stuff has saved my **** a couple times. Some times computer freezes up on me while im coding because I have soo much stuff open, like 10 tabs on internet, Two projects files, bots running testing, and I never lost a single line of code. Visual studio will stop responding, shutdown and start back up and pick up right where I left off.
In other news, the last 20 people who registered on my forum just got put in the BETA group. You can loggin and have access to the whole site now + download the bot.
=o My VS show something like "No Intellisense avaible for: C++/CLI", but **** it.
=o My VS show something like "No Intellisense avaible for: C++/CLI", but fuck it.
I think Intellisense for 2010 and below was only for the Full Pro versions, or else you got a corrupted download missing the files. Im looking for a torrent for that new 2012 version. New versions/features are always nice/usefull. Project files can always be upgraded to newer versions, but never downgraded. So before I upgrade I gotta make sure the 2012 version I end up getting is fully functional with nothing missing/corrupted. Then make a backup copy of the 2010 project and up-convert it and run it thru compiler to see i anything goes wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junier03
where to download the bot
Anyone posting these kind of questions, as you can see thru the last 25 pages of this thread, tend to get ignored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthekiller
I would like to be an beta tester. please pm me (:
This is better than the above example, but can still take time as I don't come to this thread very often. Maybe 1 time a week. It's best to PM me or Kayone~!
I think Intellisense for 2010 and below was only for the Full Pro versions, or else you got a corrupted download missing the files. Im looking for a torrent for that new 2012 version. New versions/features are always nice/usefull. Project files can always be upgraded to newer versions, but never downgraded. So before I upgrade I gotta make sure the 2012 version I end up getting is fully functional with nothing missing/corrupted. Then make a backup copy of the 2010 project and up-convert it and run it thru compiler to see i anything goes wrong.
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob
Guild Wars 2: Tester für die Closed-Beta gesucht! 03/17/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 65 Replies Gestern Abend wurde die Bewerbungsseite für die geschlossene Beta von Guild Wars 2, ein von ArenaNet entwickeltes MMORPG, freigeschaltet. Interessenten können sich seit 19.00 Uhr für einen Platz in der Closed-Beta bewerben. Die Bewerbungsseite wird man allerdings nur 48 Stunden lang benutzen können, da man nur bis zum 24.02.2012 um 19.00 Uhr Zeit hat, sich zu bewerben.
Damit man mit dem Versenden der Bewerbung loslegen kann, muss man ein kleines Tool herunterladen, welches für das Scannen...
Uridium Wars! 12/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies Give it a trick to become credits in uridium wars? :)
you become a big thanks
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March 03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies hi,
this is closed beta account for rohan online
the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008
this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged
on it 2 - 3 times only
i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment
as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account
via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail
Twilight Wars closed Beta läuft 09/19/2007 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies Wieder ein Spiel wie ehemals Neocron ist im Kommen. Eine Amerikanische Firma hat das Projekt Twilight Wars wohl aufgekauft und nun wird wieder dran rumgewerkelt :)
hab irgendwas mit XORPG gelesen, also Xtreme ^^
Hier is mal die offizielle HP von denen:
Twilight War :: After the Fall
An die closed Beta bin ich leider nemmer rangekommen -,-
Aber ich hoffe das bald ne Open läuft, dann werde ich versuchen mal nen Key zu bekommen. Wenn es genauso abgeht wie damals Neocron, dann wird es...