Im sorry I haven't been on ePVP in a while, busy with many other stuff with KillBot and life.
Lots of progress with KillBot as of now. FYI for those who think this is just another UDOBot, not really. KillBot is 15% UDOBot. My source code is over 15,000 lines of code, about 3 times the size of UDO. That right there makes is 33% UDOBot, but then from the begining I only used certain parts of UDOBot, and changed a lot, so 15% is about right. Yet I still thank t-virus as it wouldn't have been possible without his code to show me the way.
Soon I will be including the GG part to the source code. Still need to build a couple more gates to test what I have so far privately and make sure it works. The progress on that has slowed down now that I have long hours at work. That leaves me a hour or two each night, and sundays to work on KillBot.
If you want to join beta testing, you need to sign up to the forum and post in the "Apply or BETA" forum section. Or PM me here. I'm sorry but I am not taking people with 1 post unless they can provide me with a link to another forum where they are active. I cant just add anyone just yet. If you can't join closed BETA, in a month or two open BETA will start and I will post link and activate everyone who signs up.
Quote:
In reply to #1 Post:
You sir, are really good at programming and coding!
Cant wait until your bot releases!
But when you put it out for the public, if someone encounter a bug or something, where to report it? This thread?
No, KillBot has a forum for support which I frequent a few times daily where you can post and get problems fixed. I dont frequent ePVP so anything posted here will take days for me to see it.
Im sorry I haven't been on ePVP in a while, busy with many other stuff with KillBot and life.
Lots of progress with KillBot as of now. FYI for those who think this is just another UDOBot, not really. KillBot is 15% UDOBot. My source code is over 15,000 lines of code, about 3 times the size of UDO. That right there makes is 33% UDOBot, but then from the begining I only used certain parts of UDOBot, and changed a lot, so 15% is about right. Yet I still thank t-virus as it wouldn't have been possible without his code to show me the way.
Soon I will be including the GG part to the source code. Still need to build a couple more gates to test what I have so far privately and make sure it works. The progress on that has slowed down now that I have long hours at work. That leaves me a hour or two each night, and sundays to work on KillBot.
If you want to join beta testing, you need to sign up to the forum and post in the "Apply or BETA" forum section. Or PM me here. I'm sorry but I am not taking people with 1 post unless they can provide me with a link to another forum where they are active. I cant just add anyone just yet. If you can't join closed BETA, in a month or two open BETA will start and I will post link and activate everyone who signs up.
No, KillBot has a forum for support which I frequent a few times daily where you can post and get problems fixed. I dont frequent ePVP so anything posted here will take days for me to see it.
If you are talking true about source code it will be nice, but if your bot is justt udobot with changed source and design you are really noob.
Well .. Morningstar PM´d me and told me to signup to KillBot´s forum ^^
Which means;
1. I setup an account on that page/forum
2. He´ll activate my account there to become a tester
3. If im doing okay and show activity on his site, he´ll keep me. If not = bye bye ^^
So fsasas , just be patient and wait for that invite/pm from Morningstar!
Feel free to rape my "Thanks" button! :P
Iam in need of 1 of the FORUM moderators on Killbot´s forum!!!!!
Please contact me there! Same nickname there as here!
If you are talking true about source code it will be nice, but if your bot is justt udobot with changed source and design you are really noob.
I plan on releasing my source code, or at least passing it on to an interested experienced coder to keep the project going once I'm done. So if I'm lying I'm just going to look really stupid in the end. So you, and everyone else can hold back on their insults until that day comes.
Yet there is nothing more noob than someone who gives a compliment and an insult in 1 statement to cover both angles. Shows character weakness in their confidence.
Quote:
Wait so its still only available for people who get invites? I'd like to play with it a little bit
Yeah, but I come on ePVP 1 or 2 times a week and send a few invites to random posters (except those with a 1 post record), just sent you a PM now too
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob
Guild Wars 2: Tester für die Closed-Beta gesucht! 03/17/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 65 Replies Gestern Abend wurde die Bewerbungsseite für die geschlossene Beta von Guild Wars 2, ein von ArenaNet entwickeltes MMORPG, freigeschaltet. Interessenten können sich seit 19.00 Uhr für einen Platz in der Closed-Beta bewerben. Die Bewerbungsseite wird man allerdings nur 48 Stunden lang benutzen können, da man nur bis zum 24.02.2012 um 19.00 Uhr Zeit hat, sich zu bewerben.
Damit man mit dem Versenden der Bewerbung loslegen kann, muss man ein kleines Tool herunterladen, welches für das Scannen...
Uridium Wars! 12/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies Give it a trick to become credits in uridium wars? :)
you become a big thanks
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March 03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies hi,
this is closed beta account for rohan online
the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008
this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged
on it 2 - 3 times only
i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment
as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account
via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail
Twilight Wars closed Beta läuft 09/19/2007 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies Wieder ein Spiel wie ehemals Neocron ist im Kommen. Eine Amerikanische Firma hat das Projekt Twilight Wars wohl aufgekauft und nun wird wieder dran rumgewerkelt :)
hab irgendwas mit XORPG gelesen, also Xtreme ^^
Hier is mal die offizielle HP von denen:
Twilight War :: After the Fall
An die closed Beta bin ich leider nemmer rangekommen -,-
Aber ich hoffe das bald ne Open läuft, dann werde ich versuchen mal nen Key zu bekommen. Wenn es genauso abgeht wie damals Neocron, dann wird es...