I hope to have the killbot forum back up tonight. My hoster auto-suspended me because I sent a "massive" amount of emails out. I didn't know it was against their TOS. They have that to stop people from using their hosting service to send millions of spam emails.
I'm waiting on support to look over what I did to prove I wasn't spamming to get it reactivated. If I don't get a reply by tonight, I already have a second back-up forum on a different hoster ready to move to.
Either way, KillBot should still be up and botting since the bot runs off a different server non-related to my hosting server. If we move to another forum, I will send the link to it thru KillBot. A message will pop when you run KillBot showing the link. I will post here if I decide to do that.
EDIT: In reply to what language I'm writing KillBot: english lol. C++ with some XML (i may convert the XML parts to C++)
RE-EDIT: I have decided to move the forum, the link will be shown to all the BETA testers upon running the bot during the version check. Just follow it and use your previous user name to loggin. I have transfered everyones information over to the new site.
XML wtf =d
You mean clean c++ or this **** made by Microsoft?
**** made by Microsoft since I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional. The XML data bindings thing proved to be useful for a certain feature very early in the project, but that feature has been getting phased away. By next week it will be totally replaced by new code.
**** made by Microsoft since I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional. The XML data bindings thing proved to be useful for a certain feature very early in the project, but that feature has been getting phased away. By next week it will be totally replaced by new code.
Okay, but it must be hard for you writting big project without intellisense. I think you can convert it to VS 2012 RC project, then you will get prompting the code.
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob
Guild Wars 2: Tester für die Closed-Beta gesucht! 03/17/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 65 Replies Gestern Abend wurde die Bewerbungsseite für die geschlossene Beta von Guild Wars 2, ein von ArenaNet entwickeltes MMORPG, freigeschaltet. Interessenten können sich seit 19.00 Uhr für einen Platz in der Closed-Beta bewerben. Die Bewerbungsseite wird man allerdings nur 48 Stunden lang benutzen können, da man nur bis zum 24.02.2012 um 19.00 Uhr Zeit hat, sich zu bewerben.
Damit man mit dem Versenden der Bewerbung loslegen kann, muss man ein kleines Tool herunterladen, welches für das Scannen...
Uridium Wars! 12/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies Give it a trick to become credits in uridium wars? :)
you become a big thanks
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March 03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies hi,
this is closed beta account for rohan online
the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008
this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged
on it 2 - 3 times only
i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment
as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account
via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail
Twilight Wars closed Beta läuft 09/19/2007 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies Wieder ein Spiel wie ehemals Neocron ist im Kommen. Eine Amerikanische Firma hat das Projekt Twilight Wars wohl aufgekauft und nun wird wieder dran rumgewerkelt :)
hab irgendwas mit XORPG gelesen, also Xtreme ^^
Hier is mal die offizielle HP von denen:
Twilight War :: After the Fall
An die closed Beta bin ich leider nemmer rangekommen -,-
Aber ich hoffe das bald ne Open läuft, dann werde ich versuchen mal nen Key zu bekommen. Wenn es genauso abgeht wie damals Neocron, dann wird es...