Well I'm one of the leader of Orbit Legacy (and admin by the way)
Kkarnage won one contract with Aqua Scorp ()
And what you're doing : is a copy of Orbilt Legacy game so I will tell you as an advice that you're not allowed to develop your game like this, there are too much similar things (script, rules ...). So this is why I'm asking to you as a friend, to stop to doing the same work we done. You need to change most of what you done in your game or then to join us.
Anyway thanks for reading )
Is this menu is the same as yours?
Also change the record, I know all about dark orbit clone has a goliath and if the former is the ancient core right? because I do not see more copy.
Also change the record, I know all about dark orbit clone has a goliath and if the former is the ancient core right? because I do not see more copy.
This is not a problem of that menu, but well when kkarnage will be back and when i will speak with my leader (from aquascorp), we will give you more information but just know that we have some rights you don't have. Annd if aquascorp or karnage want to make troubles on your game, they will win ...
This is not a problem of that menu, but well when kkarnage will be back and when i will speak with my leader (from aquascorp), we will give you more information but just know that we have some rights you don't have. Annd if aquascorp or karnage want to make troubles on your game, they will win ...
A right that? Dark Orbit In any case is the one right, this game has nothing to do with orbit, but would that have a resemblance.
What happens is that you want to be the only ones, I offered to help and Karnage replied so I never started this project, I will not finish something that has not been copied in a single line of Orbit Legacy.
Dark Orbit Client 05/06/2014 - DarkOrbit - 41 Replies Guten Tag,
ich versuche gerade ein Dark Orbit Server nach zubauen.
Soweit so gut, doch habe ich das Problem das ich nicht wirklich weiß wie
ich den Client von Dark Orbit verändern kann damit er statt auf den Bigpoint Server zu connecten auf meinen Server connected.
Es wäre super wenn jemand mir ein Tipp geben könnte wie ich das anstelle.
Mfg KingOrk
[Dark Orbit clon]DarkSpace[001][My project][Online soon][Constantly updated] 05/26/2013 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies Hello everyone I present my larger project is DarkSpace, on getting a full version I think tarry 3 to 6 months but in this post I will update the version and a week probably 10 new versions actualize improvements and bug solution.
Versions:
002:
Images:
Black Market Assistant for Dark Orbit v2.7 05/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies Download
VirusTotal.com
http://h1964807.stratoserver.net/files/share/14_1 1_2011/KgnhE083xE6Pn0GmVF2dIw.png
http://h1964807.stratoserver.net/files/share/21_1 1_2011/xIClVwtHy0GarytqhYcVw.png
by Zhyk.ru
Play the old client again (Dark Orbit) 11/18/2010 - DarkOrbit - 30 Replies Thanks to tvirusx1 creator of udobot for this program.
You'll need firefox but not version 3.6 or higher.
To thanks him register here : Login
Say thanks and click the adverstisements =D
Dark Orbit New Client bot V 1.2 07/15/2010 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies :mofo:Also hab mal mein autoit ausgegraben und wollte seit langer zeit nochmal Dark orbit zocken :)
dann der schock xDD neuer client alles anders *scared* ich (sonst immer bekannter bot nutzer :D )
habe meinen alten bot erstmal in die tonne gekloppt :D
so hab dann mal bisle rum getüftelt und
hab kurzer hand mal nen neuen gemacht . Nur da ich hier schon einiges von wegen missbrauch von den bot bzw von generell tools,
die hier online gestellt wurden gehört habe , verkaufe ich den bot für...