Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hangar today?

Discussion on Hangar today? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hangar today?

The new Update with the Hangar Expansion is being applied right now - how about having a look over at our YouTube-Channel in the mean time.

The videos for all new Prototype are live now!
Go over to our YouTube-Channel and have a look!

MMO -
EIC -
VRU -

Regards,
Your DarkOrbit team.

- From official Do FB.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2012, 15:49   #2

yeah its today <3
Old 04/03/2012, 16:27   #3

Umm can any 1 Tell ME what this Video Show's ? I see Companies With Something But .. What The F** is that ?
Old 04/03/2012, 16:29   #4

elite*gold: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonEspada View Post
Umm can any 1 Tell ME what this Video Show's ? I see Companies With Something But .. What The F** is that ?
The new ships
Old 04/03/2012, 16:45   #5

Never Saw Them And They are still Unavailable On DE1 Hmm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUG of Hangar
03/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Such BUG of Hangar noticed. I flew(on Ibot) on BigBoy, on him it was a 1 engine and 1 shield, bought to itself Piranha for credits and 1 engine elite after 2000 Uridium, called at Hangar and at a miracle I have 19 engines. Try the server of Cz3 can and for you to turn out Google translator
Hangar-Bug?
07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hallo, wenn ich meine Konfi machen will, dann kommt da nur ein leeres ERROR! , wenn ich die Seite refreshe, dann sind da zwar die Laser trotzdem drinne, InGame werden aber immernoch 0 angezeigt, also ich kann net schießen... Wie fixed man das? Habe mit IE9(64-bit) und Chrome ausprobiert! Windows 7 64-bit Mfg
error99, when entered into the hangar or home
07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Now, occasionally even often times I often get error99 when entering the hangar or home and I have logged over again, I do not know what, but whether this is good. and what is actually happening, please tell me something.., thanks and sorry for the bad English..,
Hangar - Design ändern
06/11/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Wo ändert man in diesem neuen Hangar eigentlich das Design?
AT-400 bei GTA San Andreas aus Hangar bugsieren?
06/25/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hallo Community :) Ich spiele grade GTA San Andreas und im Hangar beim Las Venturas Airport steht ja dieses riesige Flugzeug AT-400. Das Problem ist, dass man damit auf dem Boden kaum bis gar nicht lenken kann. Direkt vor dem Eingang steht ein Haufen bunter Kisten, der einen am "Ausparken" hintert. Also, meine Frage ist wie ich dieses Flugzeug richtig aus diesem Hangar bekomme? Danke sehr ;)