Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bigpoint are doing what they want.

Discussion on Bigpoint are doing what they want. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Bigpoint are doing what they want.

We are a group , we are who play. We don't like what they are doing , why don't down their servers one more time ? They are stupids , they don't care about us.
If you get banned it's your problem , if you put money on your account and latter you are banned it's your problem.
We need to keep doing like the other week.
PEOPLE don't be scared of that **** company , if we are going to left it let's POWN THEM FIRST !!!!

Thanks to all !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2012, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
You know, the best form of protest would be to just simply stop playing the game (which includes botting).

Taking down their server's is solving nothing, if anything, it'll just make them potentially consider closing the game itself down. Let's face it, if you feel passionately enough about the game that you want to organise a protest then the chances are you do not want it to disappear completely.

It's contradicting what you're fighting for. I mean, you want to protest about a game that you want to play by taking the game down? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense from my point of view (please, if someone can change my mind, feel free).

However, if the protest instead of DDOS'ing was for everyone to not play the game at all (including bots) for say a week, I'm sure that the figures at DO's headquarters would radically fall; meaning that they would HAVE to do something in order to keep their investors happy.

Think logically and tactically about the situation in hand, and we, the players could make a difference without incriminating ourselves at the same time.

My 2 cents.

~deHackerOwnz~
Thanks
5 Users