So like hoocrax said I will the the seller of this damm nice program
becouse he was in hurry he couldn't make a Tutorial or something like that for it. So I will take now some time and try to make a good Tutorial so everyone will understand how it's working .
What it doese ?
- You put the UserID and PassWord of the DO account into this Program and then you Start it. Then the program will Log Itself 100% automatically and will upgrade 100% automatically your SkyLab.
Questions :
1. Can we go AFK / School / Work ..etc ? - Yes, you can start the Program and leave it will just Upgrade it automatically.
2. Is it safe? - Yes, the program is Safe don't wory.
3. What if I am not in base ? - Np , it doesn't log in game just into Skylab.
4. What if I use Kbot / Ibot / PBDO-Bot or other Programs to collect/make gates? - No problem. It doesn't log in game. So you can run This program and a collecting Program without problem.
How doese it Work ?
You will have to download 2 Files (look first post) .
<username> PutYourUserName </username> <- Your DarkOrbit UserName
<password> PutYourPassWord </password> <- Your DarkOrbit PassWord
<server> PutYourServer </server> <- The ShortCut of the Server (int3, gb1 , de5 ..)
<upd_seprom> no </upd_seprom> ( yes - It Upgrades Semprom too , no - it doesn't upgrade semprom)
When I open the program .Net Framework gives me an error and I can't see the accounts in the box of the top, ... where's the problem or what I'm doing wrong?
When I open the program .Net Framework gives me an error and I can't see the accounts in the box of the top, ... where's the problem or what I'm doing wrong?
Do you have framework 4.0 ?
Run as administrator and don't change the .xml file name ..keep it to accounts
EDIT: Don't forgett that DO has problems in the moment !
[BETA] Advanced Skylab Bot by hoocrax ( with selling feature ) 10/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 115 Replies Credits to gahn for helping me out in setting up the selling feature !
Advanced Skylab Bot ( BETA )
Login system using username, password and server code.
You login data is encrypted and stored in the program as well.
Program automatically checks if your a premium member.
Bot can sell all types of cargo to your ship in loop continuosly non-stop.
If selected, bot can sell your cargo as well ( your ship needs to be at the space station ).
[BETA]Auto-Lock by hoocrax 09/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 58 Replies Hello All ! Today I present you my all-new Auto-Lock
Well This auto-locks is in BETA i.e: Values need to be tested experimentally by the users so I can accurate Values and finalize them.
This auto-lock is pixel based i.e it searches for the pixel color and then moves
the mouse onto it, clicks on it and moves back to its original position, without any delay so it looks like it locked something automatically like kerkava ! .
This Auto-Lock has 2 main AIMS
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta 06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game
After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time .
1. Free Blessing of the Gods
From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...