Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server issues over the weekend

Discussion on Server issues over the weekend within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Server issues over the weekend

We know that you had a rough weekend. The servers were unstable and not very pleasant to play on. Some of you weren’t able to login or had problems with your Gates. We are sorry for the inconvenience. So here is the following:

Starting from Tuesday, 1st 1200 (CEST) and until Wednesday, 2nd 1200 (CEST) – that is for 24h - there will be free repairs and a 5% XP bonus for everybody.

Furthermore will we then also book the Gates back starting from Friday, 28th 00:00:01 till Monday, 31st 12:00:00 and we will give 3 free days of 50%XP/Honor Boosters for those players that had the respective Boosters running at some point on Friday 00:00:01 – Sunday 23:59:59.

Regards,

Your DarkOrbit Team.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P-Server Issues... Meh XD
09/04/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
NULL
A7 Issues with my server
03/16/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
So i have i have been searching for the last few days now. so i finally find a good place to download a clean A7 server files. i get them applied i think. they came with a bin and data folder. so i put the date folder into the my old client and the bin folder in there. i went threw changed all the ips and thn took the share folder and put it in the server sided share folder. now i needa know if thats correct cuz it is supposed to have the aloken in there and i dont see her. it also deleted my...
Server.dat Issues
12/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi Guys. Im having a few problems, Ive been playing on Qonquer fine for the last 2 months untill the new server group fairy tales came into place. I have my client updated as Qonquer instructed and extracted the zip folder for the patches he provided. Ive had Qonquer working for the past few months and everything was fine untill the new servers came out so Im thinking maybe its a server.dat problem as Qonquer didnt update the server.dat he has on his site. If anyone has Qonquer working and a...