Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change my email

Discussion on How to change my email within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change my email

Guyz,

I got suspended on one server,and i have started to play on same account on another server!So now when i try to change pass or username i can not. I dont get any confirmation link.
What can i do?
Old 07/24/2011, 09:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk1c View Post
Guyz,

I got suspended on one server,and i have started to play on same account on another server!So now when i try to change pass or username i can not. I dont get any confirmation link.
What can i do?
dude email BP support i know it sucks bt thats the only way
Old 07/24/2011, 12:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk1c View Post
Guyz,

What can i do?
Repeat the process (sometimes it fails)