Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change email without Confrim

Discussion on Change email without Confrim within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change email without Confrim

/Closerequest
Old 07/20/2011, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Its a program and u will not get here. I will not get too.
Old 07/20/2011, 02:14   #3

Dont be a noob that steals peoples accounts, no1 give it to him.
Old 07/20/2011, 02:44   #4

Its dont program, its bug aslo.
But i dont write here, im lazy xD
Old 07/20/2011, 03:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Ya , and ur a UG leakin' basterd .
Old 07/20/2011, 03:06   #6

be cool boys, be cool.
Lets focus on the game
Old 07/20/2011, 03:07   #7

There is no simple program is a Dark orbit error ... He used many times and the only thing that is a SID nescesita and your browser ... This is a topic for discussion here in the metro ...
Old 07/20/2011, 03:11   #8

If he REALLY wants to know how to do it, he'll do.
Searching by googlle is the answer, there're 3 forums with the info.

P.S Don't do the work of a lazy man dudes
Old 07/20/2011, 03:18   #9

first of all thanks for the hate and flame pretty mature of you guys
second I DONT have any intention of stealing or hacking other people accounts
third i need that because i cant change the email on my account due to the email being bugged or whatever and i cant access it anymore ,
forth most important I DID used search button both here and on Google the one that came was in that Russian forum which apparently i don't speak and cant understand using the Google translator .
So if you are going to be a Hater or a Troll please get your facts right and know the person your talking about before saying such false accusations .

Last but not least if anyone is Mature enough to talk to me about it i would be extremely Thankful.

regards L33ttank
Old 07/20/2011, 03:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33ttank View Post
third i need that because i cant change the email on my account due to the email being bugged or whatever and i cant access it anymore ,
forth most important I DID used search button both here and on Google the one that came was in that Russian forum which apparently i don't speak and cant understand using the Google translator .
So if you are going to be a Hater or a Troll please get your facts right and know the person your talking about before saying such false accusations .

Last but not least if anyone is Mature enough to talk to me about it i would be extremely Thankful.

regards L33ttank

jajajaj I gave you the answer. Sorry But this issue can only be discussed in the metro (udengraund)
Old 07/20/2011, 04:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33ttank View Post

regards L33ttank

First
-You're wellcome but next time be sure to check your questions in google, netvibes, msn, yahoo, etc... before disturbing.
Second - This is what YOU say. We can't be SURE 'bout your intentions, so... read again first point.
Thrid - We don't care 'bout what happened (or not) to your account. Call your ISP server to fix the situation or... check first point.
Forth - I don't know where're ya from but, english is the second language in the world dude and there is at last 1000 kind of translate software in the web. You don't do 'cause you wont.

All I said was: SEARCH, the info you want is in the web.

P.S #/closerequest plz
Old 07/20/2011, 05:07   #12

Well Dont bother i figure it out myself just needed a lil bit of hate to keep me going

/closethread
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 20:44   #13

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Closed Thread