Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wp script edit ?

Discussion on Wp script edit ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wp script edit ?

Hello. I'm trying to edit the wp scripts, but I had no success (the script to change the language, getting away from the bonus boxes, etc). I wonder can you help with this?
Old 07/22/2011, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
This Prog decompile scripts:
download:

virustotal:

Instruction:
  1. run decompiler
  2. print any activation code
  3. enjoy!

published from 97Power97

Or you can decompile Scripts with Wicket Patcher, do it like this:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DO WP Script edit
08/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
How i can edit WP DO Scripts? I try change a displayed line from russian to english in some XML Editor and now i can't run this script. In what i can safe edit this? Thanks =)
Edit script in python and add features.
11/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello. Is it to add to this script, python, import serverInfo serverNum=` serverChannel=1 addr_new = serverInfo.REGION_DICT port_new = serverInfo.REGION_DICT account_addr_new = serverInfo.REGION_AUTH_SERVER_DICT account_port_new = serverInfo.REGION_AUTH_SERVER_DICT addr=addr_new
mob invisible edit/script?
12/23/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Is there a way to make mobs invisible or a way to make it so that you can only see up to 20 mobs and rest are invisible? And if there is one, what do you edit in data packets to achieve this? Why doesn't anyone answer my question T.T
help!!1 how to edit script???
11/15/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
help me how to edit script!!!!!!!!!! please
Try to edit script *not working*
03/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well I tryed to edit the nunvice script for the glitching. I have downloaded the script but after that I'm stuck. I downloaded autoit, cant open the script. I f***ed around for 3 hours to let me edit it. Plz help me.... btw the problem with the original script is that it's to fast >.< it clicks before the thing it has to click is there.