Assbut can you confirm if you have bought my license cheers mate
not yet, as i have maxed out my spending limit for this month, witch means, all people on half of second list and thrid list will need to wait till till next month, im sorry for the sudden announce ment but be patient and i will get to you in time
not yet, as i have maxed out my spending limit for this month, witch means, all people on half of second list and thrid list will need to wait till till next month, im sorry for the sudden announce ment but be patient and i will get to you in time
not yet, as i have maxed out my spending limit for this month, witch means, all people on half of second list and thrid list will need to wait till till next month, im sorry for the sudden announce ment but be patient and i will get to you in time
Ok here an answer for many of us... we must wait n we will obtain the license, its too much money and for us is free so dont be rushing him because he is doing a very good action for our benefit...
Ok here an answer for many of us... we must wait n we will obtain the license, its too much money and for us is free so dont be rushing him because he is doing a very good action for our benefit...
assbut, I know I have to wait, and its free to me so I can wait all the time you want, but I want to know, im in the list? because I've sent you all the correct information
and as I've said before; I LOVE YOU
not yet, as i have maxed out my spending limit for this month, witch means, all people on half of second list and thrid list will need to wait till till next month, im sorry for the sudden announce ment but be patient and i will get to you in time
I'm first on second list but I still haven't got my license...
NEW VERSION KBOT END KERKAVA ARE REDY FOR DOWNLOAD KBOT RESELLER 05/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies HY
Kbot end Kerkava status:ONLINE
The new version of Kbot end Kerkava are redy for download please enter here ACASA - KBOT RESELLER
Thancks
I'm new reseller for Kbot end Kerkava my site is :
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro