3rd list completely made...
dont feel like typing out the name but it includes everyone else that gave me the correct info.
i will now be stopping as my spending is getting bigger, all those who are lucky will get the liscense...
you can now close thread
Assbut, i send u 2 PM exactly please read
The first PM dont read, but in my second PM I have sent my details correctly before you posted the above post. I wait 4 u answer.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be honest: I am 12 years old so I can't pay a Kbot license (or any bot license), so you are my HERO!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU
NEW VERSION KBOT END KERKAVA ARE REDY FOR DOWNLOAD KBOT RESELLER 05/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies HY
Kbot end Kerkava status:ONLINE
The new version of Kbot end Kerkava are redy for download please enter here ACASA - KBOT RESELLER
Thancks
I'm new reseller for Kbot end Kerkava my site is :
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro