Ok guys... only one person PM me, and the guy never bought from me for that CUSTOMER ID..
I really don`t know if this is scam or not, but I will tell you again....
Never give your jabber account to anybody, like I already said in these instructions..
You can give to him only the RED NUMBER if he really wants to help you...
Ok guys... only one person PM me, and the guy never bought from me for that CUSTOMER ID..
I really don`t know if this is scam or not, but I will tell you again....
Never give your jabber account to anybody, like I already said in these instructions..
You can give to him only the RED NUMBER if he really wants to help you...
Regards,
Team bestbots.ro
this is no scam, if you could see at i have bought multiple liscenses for multiple customer acc's witch means you are getting money
NEW VERSION KBOT END KERKAVA ARE REDY FOR DOWNLOAD KBOT RESELLER 05/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies HY
Kbot end Kerkava status:ONLINE
The new version of Kbot end Kerkava are redy for download please enter here ACASA - KBOT RESELLER
Thancks
I'm new reseller for Kbot end Kerkava my site is :
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro