assbut man ive send you my details on pm i think i send you like 2 or 3 hope that doesnt bother you much man -.- anyways hope im on the list also let me know thanks best 2 thumbs up
Hey I sent you the wrong userid can I change it? or is it too late
doesnt really matter if u sent the wrong userid. as long as that userid that u sent is also in the customerid. the reseller for licenses will send u 15 euro to your account and there u can choose where to activate the license
NEW VERSION KBOT END KERKAVA ARE REDY FOR DOWNLOAD KBOT RESELLER 05/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies HY
Kbot end Kerkava status:ONLINE
The new version of Kbot end Kerkava are redy for download please enter here ACASA - KBOT RESELLER
Thancks
I'm new reseller for Kbot end Kerkava my site is :
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro