Ja, xXBerialXx meinte gestern er macht zu 100% heute Aufpasser.
Und was macht er um 17 Uhr?!?!?!
Er ist aufm Weihnachtsmarkt auffer Schlittschuhbahn!!!!!!!!!!
Die die bei xXBerialXx sind werden morgen wiederholt
Ja, xXBerialXx meinte gestern er macht zu 100% heute Aufpasser.
Und was macht er um 17 Uhr?!?!?!
Er ist aufm Weihnachtsmarkt auffer Schlittschuhbahn!!!!!!!!!!
Die die bei xXBerialXx sind werden morgen wiederholt
bedeutet das das ich mit sanman morgen spielen kann falls er kann ?
der aufpasser von meinem match ist berial
weil es ja jz wegen berial ausfällt und auf morgen verlegt wird?
wann werden dann die vorrunden (berial) morgen gespielt ? uhrzeit
[Tournament]By Still[Own]You And ~<ToKeN>~ 11/21/2010 - CrossFire - 140 Replies http://picupload.org/i/6fab850c3811.jpg
StillYou und ich werden am 3. bis 5. Dezember ein Crossfire Tournament starten, dies werde ich im folgendem Erläutern.
Es wird jeweils ein 2v2 Match.
•Anmeldung:
Ihr könnt euch bis zum 1. Dezember anmelden. Sendet mir/StillYou eine PN oder postet es in diesem Thread.
Ihr habt einen Partner?Dann schreib es gleich mit.
Ihr habt keinen Partner?Schreibt das, und ihr werdet eingetragen, mit <-Sucht Partner
[HELP] PK Tournament 09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies I am using the revo-DB at the moment and have found that there is a bug with the weekly and monthly pk tournaments. There is never a winner because the final map transition never happens. The people who compete are simply stuck in pkt map.
I'm not sure whether I did this by accident or whether its just another bug in the Revo-DB but does anyone know the problem? If not could you point in me in the right direction (cq_action wise) so that I can solve the problem myself.
tournament dead? 10/19/2009 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Not paying too much attention anymore but it seems like my brute has been registered in the tournament for over a week now, but never actually plays, it always says I am registered for the next day.. anyone else get this?
Turn T5 token into T6 token 05/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies The other day I got the T5 gloves token off Leo in SSC. I already had my T5 gloves so I got it with the intention of turning it into the PVP gear vendor at Quel'Danas for the S2 Merciless Gladiator Gloves. After doing so I realized that I already had the S3 Vengeful Gladiator Gloves. One thing to note is that turning in either a T5 token or a T6 token still gives you the S2 gear.
Therefore, since T5 and T6 can be turned into S2 gear, I got the S2 gloves. I then put in a ticket claiming...