Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tournament dead?

Discussion on tournament dead? within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tournament dead?

Not paying too much attention anymore but it seems like my brute has been registered in the tournament for over a week now, but never actually plays, it always says I am registered for the next day.. anyone else get this?
Old 10/19/2009, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
jop me too. mybrute.com seems to be down nearly every evening now. After down time they re-register tournament for the next day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Orb Composing & Pk Tournament
11/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
please.. i really need help right now.. my orb composing cannot use.. and i dont know which part from the db that i need to fix.. my second problem is my player cannot enter to the second map and no one win the prize during PKT i've tried all the solution but some of it were not really helpfull.. Please Help me.. http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9771/23469908. jpg
[HELP] PK Tournament
09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I am using the revo-DB at the moment and have found that there is a bug with the weekly and monthly pk tournaments. There is never a winner because the final map transition never happens. The people who compete are simply stuck in pkt map. I'm not sure whether I did this by accident or whether its just another bug in the Revo-DB but does anyone know the problem? If not could you point in me in the right direction (cq_action wise) so that I can solve the problem myself.
Wall hack in dead front common and dead front ark
05/25/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
what do u type in value type text scan for dead front common and dead front ark?
pk tournament glitch!!
10/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
all you have to do is ask to go into pk tournament then dont go in but keep the window open then wait and when u c who won in your class go in and cloect your prize dont forget to thank me