So I have a DMA hardware and I wanted to cheat on FaceIT. I have decent firmware but I've heard I'd also need IOMMU bypass.
Can u tell me more about that?
Do u guys know who sells such bypass?
IOMMU is not a thing anymore. It was maybe viable like 8months ago. Don't bother with that. Without some really good and private firmware DMA is rekt fast these days. Not even mentioning hardware for aimbot, because if you have ****** KMBOX you will be flagged instantly. There are few different ways these days, but not for randoms.
So I have a DMA hardware and I wanted to cheat on FaceIT. I have decent firmware but I've heard I'd also need IOMMU bypass.
Can u tell me more about that?
Do u guys know who sells such bypass?
on FACIET there is only few FW will work with (IOMMU) and please dont believe anyone who said can pass manual check (they will know by manual check that u have DMA with IOMMU is enable) even the very expensive FW
IOMMU is the issue for DMA users
but there another Solution (custom Motherbaord) OR (new Method more saver than DMA >>>which Im using it with Faceit and working smothly)
Stella is scamming and it was reported by many people before
Hi,
We have never scammed anyone. As others have already stated in this thread and elsewhere, we do deliver the firmware. I would appreciate seeing some proof, as these claims can negatively affect our reputation. Considering the nature of this forum, it is quite unfair to make accusations against a provider without any evidence. Thank you.
– William.
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdmonero
Selling paste fw's, sounds like a no scam for you? Well thats okay
Again, I would love to see some proof of these claims. Thank you.
[Selling] 🔒🧬STARLIGHT VGK DMA FIRMWARE | IOMMU/VT-d SAFE | VGK/EAC/ACE/JAV | 100% SAFE | 🧬🔒 03/03/2026 - Valorant Trading - 3 Replies StarlightServices DMA Firmware
A lightweight and optimized firmware build designed for stable operation within full IOMMU/VT-d environments. This release is engineered with strict security in mind, providing a controlled and fully isolated runtime that ensures consistent and predictable behavior. Only the Platinum tier hardware supports full IOMMU/VT-d compatibility, and this firmware takes full advantage of that capability. Built with a highly accurate emulation layer and a security-first...
Riot IOMMU killed DMA 01/23/2026 - Valorant - 12 Replies Riot just rolled out part of their IOMMU changes and already wiped out 90% of DMA, including HPPT.
If you’re thinking about buying one, I’d say hold off they still have more things to mess up.
I was about to grab HPPT a while ago, glad I listened to a thread here on EPVP talking about it. Good luck to the DMA users out there, from what I’ve heard only a few firmwares are still alive.
[Selling] IOMMU Bypass Software 01/22/2026 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.
This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.
It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.
TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support
[Selling] IOMMU Bypass Software 01/22/2026 - Valorant Trading - 10 Replies Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.
This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.
It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.
TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support
gg vanguard killed dma with iommu 08/23/2025 - Valorant - 8 Replies its over no matter what fw u get always block time to move on everyone scamming no real fw will work u will always get iommu and block from read game
I buy 2 new fw and both blocked within 1 week i buy new fw = block next day
its over gg riot games