Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.
This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.
It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.
TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support
Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass
Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.
Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin
China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10
I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.
Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.
This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.
It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.
TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support
Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass
Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.
Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin
China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10
I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
How can I contact you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart1zBroken
Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.
This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.
It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.
TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support
Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass
Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.
Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin
China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10
I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
How can I contact you? You are very important to me. dc:sc112dsa_
Riot IOMMU killed DMA 01/23/2026 - Valorant - 12 Replies Riot just rolled out part of their IOMMU changes and already wiped out 90% of DMA, including HPPT.
If you’re thinking about buying one, I’d say hold off they still have more things to mess up.
I was about to grab HPPT a while ago, glad I listened to a thread here on EPVP talking about it. Good luck to the DMA users out there, from what I’ve heard only a few firmwares are still alive.
gg vanguard killed dma with iommu 08/23/2025 - Valorant - 8 Replies its over no matter what fw u get always block time to move on everyone scamming no real fw will work u will always get iommu and block from read game
I buy 2 new fw and both blocked within 1 week i buy new fw = block next day
its over gg riot games
SELLING MShield Bypass,Xcodeguard Bypass,And Xingcode Bypass, nProtect Bypass 01/23/2020 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies What's new?
Mshield version 4.1.6.1 (Bypassed)
PM me in discord for those who are interested in buying my Hack>>
Discord ID: Java#7356
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWecZLjmb1LSjjIXh UgTHXw?view_as=subscriber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oH0dFywg8s