Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some opinions

Discussion on Looking for some opinions within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for some opinions

Soo as in title what do u guys think about ghostware? Are they legit?
Old 12/22/2020, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well they basically cheat by using external soft (aimbot and others) so they re not and usually VAC ban

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PsroGold - trustable ? :d I want to see some opinions
11/20/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I want to do a transaction with PsroGold , any1 can tell if they are trustable ? or they are serios ? I need a fast answer :d They are 100% :X <3
Some opinions where could be...
11/12/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, on shaiya korea client i can't find in any ways the game.exe IP... HxD cannot find CONFIG Shaiya Patcher ( on ip changer exe) cannot change the IP unknown location... Does anyone have any ideea where it could be or has the IP already? Korea client wismatch alot with other game.exe from EN client...the important thing is the interface that items were not placed correctly with other game.exe. Thanks in advance :)
T3 car , i need some opinions !
05/26/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
Hello guys , i have 4350 speed boost and i wonder which car i should buy ! Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 or Nissan GTR-R Spec V (R35) ? Or other cars of T3 ... sorry for my bad english , and thanks a lot for your help !
Runescape - I want some Opinions!
02/21/2012 - Runescape - 1 Replies
Ok so I have been thinking about a few things. First off I want to know what people think is a fair price to pay for having something done for them in runescape. To clarify on this, what I mean is, lets say I made a range pure with level 40 range and lvl 1 in everything else, what would you pay to have that account? Anyways that's part one of my question. Part 2 is what would you consider being a fair price to pay in terms of pure's, their stats, and the values of 20$ and 40$. For...
Need some opinions
02/18/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I spent some time looking around at all the bots out here for AION. I saw some people asking which one the best is based on the list that was made but all the responses where telling him to go for the free bots. If money is not an issue which of the bots are the top 5? Can someone give me the top 5 bots out there right now regardless of the price? Thanks! :D