Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PsroGold - trustable ? :d I want to see some opinions

Discussion on PsroGold - trustable ? :d I want to see some opinions within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PsroGold - trustable ? :d I want to see some opinions

I want to do a transaction with PsroGold , any1 can tell if they are trustable ? or they are serios ? I need a fast answer :d

They are 100% :X <3
Old 11/20/2012, 21:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by goran_bregovic View Post
I want to do a transaction with PsroGold , any1 can tell if they are trustable ? or they are serios ? I need a fast answer :d

They are 100% :X <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some opinions where could be...
11/12/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, on shaiya korea client i can't find in any ways the game.exe IP... HxD cannot find CONFIG Shaiya Patcher ( on ip changer exe) cannot change the IP unknown location... Does anyone have any ideea where it could be or has the IP already? Korea client wismatch alot with other game.exe from EN client...the important thing is the interface that items were not placed correctly with other game.exe. Thanks in advance :)
PsroGold.com WTS Sun items in PlaySRO Servers
08/21/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Heaven Server: Sun ch blade 12D+10 Sun ch shield 12D+10 Apollo Server: Sun armor hands D9(sold) Sun armor foot D9(sold) Sun Garment shoulder D9 (sold)
PC opinions
01/20/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
Im looking to get a new pc since my intel dual core is kinda out-of-date for a while now. I kinda of narrowed the decission to 2 Pcs, so I'm looking to hear from you guys your pros/cons about which of the 2 you would get or wouldn't get. Price between em is like 10€ difference only. I would be using on this pc: sony vegas, cinema 4d, after effects and obviously games (example silkroad, 8 chars). Serious oppinions are welcomed, but please no crap like: intel is better then amd...
Need Your Opinions
03/07/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
I just got my Sieghart leveled to 59, but my armor is still a Dark Flame Set which is for a level 40. So I'm planning on getting an Epic Set this Gacha for my Sieghart but the armor looks ugly. So...........If you were me, would you still buy it despite it looking like that? I'm also thinking hard about it because its also a great chance to get that Kumi Pet. And also, does the Steampunk Savant Set look ugly to you? P.S. What is the lvl requirement and stats of that Expedition Mask? ...
trustable or no?
01/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hello i wanna wtt char with Uchiha so someone do know him ? he is trustable or not? tell me info what u think :D