Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Runescape - I want some Opinions!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Runescape - I want some Opinions!

Ok so I have been thinking about a few things. First off I want to know what people think is a fair price to pay for having something done for them in runescape. To clarify on this, what I mean is, lets say I made a range pure with level 40 range and lvl 1 in everything else, what would you pay to have that account?

Anyways that's part one of my question. Part 2 is what would you consider being a fair price to pay in terms of pure's, their stats, and the values of 20$ and 40$.

For example: I am willing to pay 40$ for a ranged pure with level 70 ranged and level 1 in everything else.

above is just an example.

------

Let me know what you guys would pay for an account in terms of pures (ranged, melee, magic, hybrid) and what would be worthy of 20 or 40$.

----
Edit: To clarify why i want to know this, I often sell runescape accounts but pricing the accounts on just the stats no rs gold or anything on the account i find difficult, seeing as I only want 20 or 40$ payments. So I am trying to find out what the community as a whole finds to be a good value for my time.

bump

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
pures with only one high skill are very cheap because they can be botted (public bots still down, but there are a lot of working non-public ones)

better start gold farming and sell the gold -> more profit