Bought the bot 7 days ago and wanted to share my review for anyone who's interested:
The purchase is super easy, you can pay on their website (I did with paypal) and you get an email with the bot download and your key within a few seconds.
You download the bot and don't need to install it, which is pretty cool. I instantly did put it on my USB I had plugged into my PC for the extra security.
You can launch CS (I play MM and faceit with it) and then the bot and you can choose different settings to make sure the bot is working good on your setup.
The bot itself is a pixel triggerbot, so not like you know it from cheats. The bot reacts to movement (once you activated it) in your crosshair. That makes the triggerbot very strong if you want to hold a angle or a spot where you know enemies are coming from (e.g. banana on inferno or dust2 mid). With my settings I hit every shot on enemies trying to cross my crosshair. The bot is super fast, faster than anyone could shoot irl(you can also choose settings to let it look more legit, like a pro player).
For me the bot works flawlessly and I really like that it's undetected in leagues. I tried it on faceit already and will soon start killing people on challengeme

Regarding the dev: I know lynx for a long time now, since he was a private cheat coder in cs 1.6 and source. I know that he is a good guy with a lot of knowledge and doing this as a side project. I also bought their zoom hack, that's why I gave the triggerbot a shot.
Overall:
- Download/Setup/Play with the bot in less than 2 minutes ++
- Bot works super strong in-game once you found good settings for you ++
- Undetected on the anticheats I tried it on (I tested on VAC and faceit) ++
- Known developer since cs1.6 with good support ++