me feedback it is lagging ma game like hell we can't play at 4:3 in full windowed mode and didn't see any result other negative we need to buy lifetime to have help on discord lol nice one good marketing sale
I don't know what kind of PC setup you have, but if it's actually lagging because of a bot overlay, you should probably not invest your money in buying triggerbots or hacks in general, but MAYBE invest in a new PC
That being said, yes, we now offer Discord support to anyone buying on our website, not only lifetime members. I don't know why that's a bad thing
Anyway, if you don't enjoy playing with the product, simply message an admin on the Discord server and we'll get you a refund (if your purchase was within the last 7 days).
I have a i5 8600 with a Geforce 970 and I never had any laggs or fps drops with the bot. I got it for free since I bought the zoom hack of the developer and sometimes use it for fun on awp map against friends. So yea, I can vouch+ for it
I don't know what kind of PC setup you have, but if it's actually lagging because of a bot overlay, you should probably not invest your money in buying triggerbots or hacks in general, but MAYBE invest in a new PC
That being said, yes, we now offer Discord support to anyone buying on our website, not only lifetime members. I don't know why that's a bad thing
Anyway, if you don't enjoy playing with the product, simply message an admin on the Discord server and we'll get you a refund (if your purchase was within the last 7 days).
what happened if u hold mid d2 and got semi/full flashed while holding with trigerbot , do u get the kill? thanks , can i played on 4;3 stretched ?
what happened if u hold mid d2 and got semi/full flashed while holding with trigerbot , do u get the kill? thanks , can i played on 4;3 stretched ?
If someone is crossing in the same second you get flashed, you'll get the kill. Yes. Streched 4:3 shouldn't be a problem, since you can adjust the bot to fit any of your settings
If someone is crossing in the same second you get flashed, you'll get the kill. Yes. Streched 4:3 shouldn't be a problem, since you can adjust the bot to fit any of your settings
[Selling] TRIGGER HEAVEN | Premium Overwatch Triggerbot | UNDETECTABLE | Pixel-Based | LIFETIME 04/10/2020 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies Click To Buy
http://i.cubeupload.com/RMl3dV.png
Proof of this working: https://gyazo.com/64be055595036ae391ae633ba3c7fad8
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this undetectable?: Yes.
Is this pixel based?: Yes.
What are the steps to use this?: Steps are described within the given .ZIP file upon purchase.
(selling) errorelevinSSD's DRIVER-BASED Triggerbot *UNDETECTABLE* 07/17/2016 - GunZ - 3 Replies I'm errorElevinSSD, I've been doing dev work for GunZ for the past couple of years. I've released a few public source codes + research information on defeating current gunz anti-cheats (I am a legit programmer. You can google my name to see some of my posts and I can also confirm who I am). Anyway, I recently finished a driver-based triggerbot/shotbot that I've been using for both FGunZ and UGGunz. It has the ability to work for any server and the base can be easily converted to work for other...
GTAV | Triggerbot | MP&SP | 100% Undetectable 04/28/2015 - Grand Theft Auto - 15 Replies Das reuploaden der Datei ist ohne meine Erlaubnis nicht gestatten.
HOW TO
1. Ihr braucht Java, File ist in Java geschrieben.
2. Ihr startet euer GTAV und geht in die Einstellungen.
3. Ihr müsst es auf Borderless und auf eine Auflösung von 1920x1080 stellen damit es perfekt läuft (optimal stellt ihr das Standartcrosshair ein und stellt es auf die dickste Stufe)
4. Nun startet ihr die Java-File, drückt auf das Scroll-Rad um den Hack zu starten. Auf F1 wird die Farbe gespeichert auf...
[release]"UNDETECTABLE"cheat engine.,yah its undetectable.,:P 02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies 01-11-2008, 04:48 AM
NO CLOSE METHOD NEEDED!
im using this for weeks now.,
getting 200 000 gold per day in my 3 noob accounts to buy some hidden avatar and gold to cash avatar.,im not selfish.,so i release and post this one.,thank sunbeam and racsnah for all great hacks.,i respect all pro here.,
-vacation over.,
WOOT: DETECTED
the file also include the settings in the "COMO CONFIGURAR" folder to make it undetectable