Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csgo prime ow le 155w 355h r30 oe

Discussion on csgo prime ow le 155w 355h r30 oe within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csgo prime ow le 155w 355h r30 oe

Price:30.77$ USD

Account Features:

Account have Overwatch

Private Rank 30

Competitive Win: 154

Competitive Rank: Legendary Eagle

Play Time: 350+ hours (no boost, real hours)

Competitive Cooldown/VAC/Bans: None

CSGO Game RoW (Rest of World - No Region Locked)

Original E-Mail will be given

Account Profile:

CONTACTS:

Ebay :
Old 08/22/2017, 01:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
vac banned hahaha

Tags
csgo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
[B] R30 Aura Kingdom Account [S] e*gold
08/07/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 20 Replies
Hallo, Ich Verkaufe ein Aura Kingdom Account, er ist Rang 30. Ich verkaufe ihn weil ich leider keine Zeit mehr habe ihn weiterzuspielen. Das Spiel ist sehr gut es ist ein Rollenspiel im Anime - look was sehr gut aussieht, man muss nicht unbedingt Echt geld reinstecken! Darum ist es auch eine gute Methode diesen Account zu Kaufen für nur 130 e*gold.
[Selling] GW1(43/50Hom) + GW2 r30 PvP Elonafels(EU)
04/02/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
As I’m soon going to university I decided to sell my GW1/2 Acc. The Accounts are linked, I therefore only sell them together. HoM link: Hall Of Monuments You only need to buy an obby to reach the "Legend of the Mists" title in GW2. You have access to every transmog Item + 8 Titles only achievable through GW1 progress. Account details (GW1):
[Selling] GW1(43/50Hom) + GW2 r30 PvP Elonafels(EU)
03/20/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 8 Replies
As I’m soon going to university I decided to sell my GW1/2 Acc. The Accounts are linked, I therefore only sell them together. HoM link: Hall Of Monuments You only need to buy an obby to reach the "Legend of the Mists" title in GW2. You have access to every transmog Item + 8 Titles only achievable through GW1 progress. Account details (GW1):