Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo / Group Boosting | Pre-Rank Matches | Profile Ranking | Extremely Cheap!!

Discussion on Solo / Group Boosting | Pre-Rank Matches | Profile Ranking | Extremely Cheap!! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Solo / Group Boosting | Pre-Rank Matches | Profile Ranking | Extremely Cheap!!

Hey,
I used to boost in League of Legends where my rank and peak rank was Diamond 3 I had my own shitty Wix website called "Cheap and Asian Boosting" haha, I ran with boosting over in LoL for a while with a friend until I lost interest due to University.
But now I'm back but with CSGO Highest I've reached is Global Elite but I've delayed due to obviously studies, right now, I'm currently Legendary Eagle and can probably get Global Elite in a few days along with studies if I tried.

If you want your profile rank to go up just tell me what rank and I'll do it but it takes a hella long time to do sometimes haha
Levels 1 - 10: £.5 per 2 levels
Levels 11 - 30: £ 1 per 2 levels
Levels 31+: £3.5 per level

As you can see the image showing is sectioned into colors...
(To get ahead of the queue that I'm doing during the Guardian Ranks and above simply offer one or a few more £ / $ to get your boost prioritized before someone else).

Silver Ranks = £.5
Very cheap price right? That's how I normally do it, it brings in more customers
Gold Ranks = £1.5
Gold is bold, average price for an average rank
Guardian Ranks = £2.5
Here, it gets tricky, the first customer to reach out will get the normal price and if anyone else reaches out and wants to prioritze their order like said, just increase the price to a certain amount
Eagle Ranks = £ 4
Same thing goes on here, the same price for the first customer within this color section and then for other customers, just increase price offer to sort out priority queue
Global Elite Rank = £ 5
This is gonna be soooooooooooo hard, you guys are lucky it's low, but priority offer must be high if you want me to get yours done before others hahaha!

Per win = £ .25
Per win for Guardians and over = £.4 depending on what rank, but mostly £2
Same again for prioritizing really, but I doubt anyone would want wins

Solo boosting: Normal Price
Duo / Group Boosting: +5%
Coaching with playing: +6%

If your account gets banned for any reasonable reasons then i'll pay back a full refund with a lil something else

Payment Options:
1. Paypal
2. Bank Transfer

Let's face it, these two are mainly the ones people uses but if you want to pay with something else then holler at me

Other than this, I'm a pretty genuine guy, if you want to group queue for fun or ask me questions in or out of game topics then I'm cool with it

Email :

If you want other contacts, just pm me somehow on email or skype or post through here and I'll give you my personal info since I'm legit and real and legit and... not fake. lul

Peace out guys!

I know the prices seem too good to be true, but just try it, lmao, it doesn't hurt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boost.jpg (27.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 05/12/2017, 14:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,584
Hello chasian_boosting,

The Counter Strike section is not meant for trading, but for game (Counter Strike) related discussions. For trading we (elitepvpers) have the Black Market (
namely )

Have a nice day!

P.S. Don't forget to read the , the announcement and the
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2017, 20:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved
Old 08/22/2017, 00:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested in buying boosting. pm me your skype please

Tags
boost, cheap, csgo, easy, friendly