Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 3 - 13,62€ Wallet Balance - Original Email - Cheap

Discussion on Silver 3 - 13,62€ Wallet Balance - Original Email - Cheap within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: -431
Silver 3 - 13,62€ Wallet Balance - Original Email - Cheap

Hey there, I've got silver 3 account to sell.

Information:

Steam profile : (no add)
CS:GO Rank : Silver 3 94 wins
Original email included
13,62€ wallet balance

I'm looking for 20€ paypal/wallet code
personally bought this account for 19€ without wallet

Also got another account

Inventory : AWP REDLINE FT, M4A1-S BRIGHT WATER MW, USP-S ROYAL BLUE and many others
Wallet unlocked
Silver 4
Many games value 300$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 Account with Original Email
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe mein aktuellen Main mit dem ich ab und zu einfach mal ne Runde gezockt habe aber dieses Game ist nichts mehr für mich. Infos auf den Screenshots. Preislich erwarte ich nicht viel. http://s14.directupload.net/images/141106/thtg5lr q.png http://s14.directupload.net/images/141106/yjg7vhi j.png
[Selling] Sell Smurf ACC EUW Silver V 57lp (original email) 79 Champs - 21 Skins Cheap !
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i sell my smurf acc on EUW with Original email ! Silver V 57lp get 20-30 lp per win last season Silver too -79 Champions -21 Skins (BloodLord Vladimir,Kayle S1 and more look here screenshot : -12 runes Page -lots of runes you needed
[Selling] Silver 3 Na Account Original Email NA
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have a NA league of legends accounts with original email i am trying to sell it has 28 champions and 9 Skins. Only want $20 for the account and the price is negotiable add me on skype @ evaandelaney Skins are: Bilgewater Katarina Artic Warfare Caitlyn Vandal Jax Bloodstone Lissandra Spellthief Lux Ghostbride Morgana Gothic Orianna
[Selling] Silver 1 with original email.
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys. Today I decided to sell my LoL . Here are the champs that I dont own: Aatrox,Blitzcrank,Brand,Caitlyn,Cassiopeia,Galio, G ankplank,Graves,Hecarim,Heimerdinger,Corki,Draven, Elise,Fiora,Fizz,Irelia,Jarvan,Jayce,Karma,Karthus ,Kennen,Kha Zix,Kog Maw,Lee sin,Leona,LIssandra,Lulu,Lux,Malzahar,MF,Mordekais er,Nami,Nocturne,Oriana,Quinn,Renekton,Rengar,Rumb le,Sion,Syndra,Talon,Tresh,Trundle,Varus,Vayne,Vik tor,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xerath,Yorick,Zac,Zyr a. Skins that I...
[Buying] EUW unranked or silver cheap you must have original email
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hell i am looking to buy an eu west acc requirements 2-3 rune pages with ad and ap runes a good amount of champs skins not that important unranked or silver must have good mmr if in silver original email and better if you are oo Post on thread before contacting add me on skype Chewytwix1