Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1 Account with Original Email

Discussion on Silver 1 Account with Original Email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 1 Account with Original Email

Hallo, verkaufe mein aktuellen Main mit dem ich ab und zu einfach mal ne Runde gezockt habe aber dieses Game ist nichts mehr für mich.

Infos auf den Screenshots.

Preislich erwarte ich nicht viel.

Email gibt es mit Passwort dazu.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silver 3 Euw - 10 Euro Paysafecard, Original Email
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Com, I want to sell my old smurf Account, what have: Sandstorm- Katarina Officer-Vi Blight Crystal-Varus Rune Wars-Renekton Nemesis-Jax AD-Runes, 3 Runes-Page With Original Email
[Selling] Silver 3 Na Account Original Email NA
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have a NA league of legends accounts with original email i am trying to sell it has 28 champions and 9 Skins. Only want $20 for the account and the price is negotiable add me on skype @ evaandelaney Skins are: Bilgewater Katarina Artic Warfare Caitlyn Vandal Jax Bloodstone Lissandra Spellthief Lux Ghostbride Morgana Gothic Orianna
[Selling] Silver 1 with original email.
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys. Today I decided to sell my LoL . Here are the champs that I dont own: Aatrox,Blitzcrank,Brand,Caitlyn,Cassiopeia,Galio, G ankplank,Graves,Hecarim,Heimerdinger,Corki,Draven, Elise,Fiora,Fizz,Irelia,Jarvan,Jayce,Karma,Karthus ,Kennen,Kha Zix,Kog Maw,Lee sin,Leona,LIssandra,Lulu,Lux,Malzahar,MF,Mordekais er,Nami,Nocturne,Oriana,Quinn,Renekton,Rengar,Rumb le,Sion,Syndra,Talon,Tresh,Trundle,Varus,Vayne,Vik tor,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xerath,Yorick,Zac,Zyr a. Skins that I...
[Selling] #SELLING 3 Silver League Accounts with Original Email Account!
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys. :) On sale this time are three account which are all in the Silver League! The first one got 55 Champs with five Skins, two runepages with full ad and ap runes. No Refunds available but 2,800 IP. It's Silver V with zero LP. The second one got about 25 Champs without skins, two runepages with full ad runes. No Refunds available but a 10 win IP boost. It's Silver IV with 97 Lp. The third one got 18 Champs with one skin. Three runepages with ad and ap runes. No Refunds...
[Buying] EUW unranked or silver cheap you must have original email
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hell i am looking to buy an eu west acc requirements 2-3 rune pages with ad and ap runes a good amount of champs skins not that important unranked or silver must have good mmr if in silver original email and better if you are oo Post on thread before contacting add me on skype Chewytwix1