Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSN-Account Location

Discussion on PSN-Account Location within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSN-Account Location

Hallo,

Es gibt ja US-/AT-/DE Cards, in was unterscheiden sich die Stores? Und gehen mehrere Locations über 1x Konsole?

MfG
Old 11/17/2012, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevelopmentFOE View Post
Hallo,

Es gibt ja US-/AT-/DE Cards, in was unterscheiden sich die Stores? Und gehen mehrere Locations über 1x Konsole?

MfG
ich würd mal sagen verschiedene spiele?
Und ja du kannst mehrere Acc (zum beispiel einen US) auf der Ps3 haben und dort einkaufen^^
Old 11/17/2012, 17:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
In US-Store gibt es zum Beispiel viel mehr spiele als im deutschen...
Andere Länder andere Gesetze...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/02/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
ok im trying to go threw my maps and i have no idea how to the the x and y i can get the id but cant seem to get the destination. can anyone help plz. Ok have to specify i want to go to miror maze but i dont know the x and y cordnets is there anyone that have to cordnents i want to check out these maps that are in the server and see what i want to use can anyone help. Anothere question is there a way i can set up a website threw hamachi becouse i have charter and they block the ports to set...
[HELP] Location NPC
12/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Helloo guys can i know how to change npc location ? need help please :o
Location?
03/11/2009 - Planetside - 0 Replies
I recall a while back, there being an exploit that allowed you to move every player to a single XYZ value on the playing field, and kill the shit out of them, without even having to work around position detection. I have been digging through the memory in lieu of finding my own location, and possibly changing that. All of the operations around the 00a1edeb address in the disassembled code, they all pertain to player location. I am trying to figure out how these work, because, I am sure,...